GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. poiu477

2015 Mk7 GTI SE or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Boost

Thank you so much, that is exactly the data I was looking for to substantiate that.
  2. poiu477

I was doing research and found discussion that Twintercoolers were really sub optimal, as the charge is primarily going to take the path of least resistance anyway, while the increased volume can add turbo lag. I take it your experience contradicts this though?
  3. poiu477

Oh, it would only be a aesthetic/cuz i want it, no illusions of false gains
  4. poiu477

Yeah, kinda what I was thinking first, but the siren song of a potentially cheap solve was distracting hahaha, but I mean, knowing me, I'm not just going to stop at stage 2 lol, why hamstring the future and end up needing a beefier one anyway right? So far my future list is getting my DSG...
  5. poiu477

Plus it’s an excuse to get pretty charge pipes too
  6. poiu477

Thanks so much for the advice! I guess you make a considerable point, guess $300 shipped was really too good to be all that considerable. At least I have mother natures intercooler for a few months hahaha!!!
  7. poiu477

Hey everybody!!!! First, some backstory, I've always been into VWs and always wanted to have a GTI; they just speak to me, and I'm sure y'all get it. Starting right after high school though, I had a bunch of friends and family pass, and it put me in a really dark place. Spent 5 years with a...