GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Witam A mógłbym poprosić o jakiś namiary na to forum, gdzie robią parametryzację kamery za...

Witam A mógłbym poprosić o jakiś namiary na to forum, gdzie robią parametryzację kamery za pomocą Car Scanner? Wiem, że nie ma z tym problemu za pomocą VCP lub Odis, ale to tylko warsztaty i koszt, a tu pojawiła się możliwość zrobić samemu. Dlatego szukam potwierdzonych opinii. Pozdrawiam z...
  2. J

Enabling TJA + Lane Assist on a 2018 Golf R

Has anyone tried using the Car Scanner app with ELM327 instead of VCP for camera parametrization? According to the information on their WEB site, one of the service features of this application is: "Assistance Camera Parameterization with Traffic Jam Assist, Road Sign Recognition and Emergency...
  3. J

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

I found version no 0870, but with earlier date (0870 - 31 mar. 2021, 0867 - 30 sept. 2021) This may mean that 0867 is in fact the latest version, but I'm not sure. In my experience at VW, new firmware versions don't bring much new to support the MIB unit. Certainly no new features or options...
  4. J

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

Welcome to All As instructed, I have unlocked APPConnect services and voice control in my MIB2 Delphi. Previously I had to downgrade the firmware version to 0891D. After the operation I removed the unnecessary .fec codes and everything worked correctly. Only the error problem remained: OBD11...
  5. J

Jest ktoś z Polski?

Witam z Płocka. Co prawda nie golf, ale elektronikę mamy często taką samą i problemy podobne :) Trochę kombinuję z kodowaniem, upgrade firmware, dodawaniem usług w MIB2 itd....