GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

WANTED- Borrow OBDeleven pro account

Hello All, Just got a new T-Roc 140Tsi, but found out that it doesnt come with traffic sign recognition which I find so useful. Was wondering if I can borrow someones OBDeleven pro just for a day to get it programmed into my car. Sadly, unlike my old mk7 golf, OBDeleven doesnt have a...
  2. J

AMBIENT COLORS OBDeleven App

Hello All, Have a Mk7 golf Trendline model from MY16 in Australia. Has no ambient lighting. But, I have an obdeleevn and there's this app called "Ambient colours". And it says for some models the colours will only be changed in the infotainment system instead of ambient lighting (Which I dont...
  3. J

Golf Mk7 factory halogen to Mk7.5 factory LED non dynamic retrofit

Hello All, I am planning to do a retrofit to a mk7.5 factory base model led tail light. My car is an Australian model and new 7.5 tail lights are OEM from an Australian car too. I’ve attached photo of my current tail lights and the new ones. It’s the one from the base model mk7.5. what adapters...
  4. J

Retrofitting genuine VW Golf Mk7.5 headlights to Mk7

Hello, Thinking of fitting Volkswagen golf mk7.5 genuine headlights to my MY16 mk7 trendline 92TSI vw golf with factory halogen headlights. Car is RHD. Just wondering what sort of adapters and coding that will be required before buying the headlights Thank you
  5. J

Spark Plugs for Mk7 92 TSI VW Golf

Hello, I am wondering what people’s recommendations are for spark plugs on a 2015 MY16 VW golf with the 92TSI 1.4 engine? I’m in Australia so looking for something that is local Thanks in advance
  6. J

Volkswagen Golf 2015 Led Tail light bulb replacement

Hi all, I have a mk7 Volkswagen Golf 2015 with halogen bulbs. I wanted to change it all to led bulbs since one of the halogen bulbs went out. How would I go about programming out the error from the dashboard when I replace it? I have a OBDeleven scanner. Also my car is a RHD Australian model if...