GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

PDC Retrofit Question

First of all you need add module 10 Park assist to gateway installation list to make proper communication between all modules. Module 10 should be with parametrization. Modul should know in which car working for (for example Passat is longer tham Golf). If module had parametrization there is...
  2. J

PDC Retrofit Question

You have misscoding. All should be coded as in Xagico pdf. Find all coding and check if its tha same as in PDF I made it myself and all working properly.
  3. J

PDC Retrofit Question

As I said- you need PLA modul (not 8k sensor). To make it works properly you need to instal 12 sensors and modue PLA (not Parkhilfe 8k) After that Park Pilot will works properly
  4. J

PDC Retrofit Question

As I know Park Pilot working with 12 PDC sensors- not with 8 pdc. I made on my own this retrofit and all working good but I installed 12 pdc sensors.
  5. J

Help with Front assist not available.

Hi, you need to make a calibration procedure of your radar sensor. It is possible to make it on your own. Need to have Odis S and flat metal sheet. Try to use google or youtube how to calibrate radar. Its quite easy but depends of radar type.
  6. J

PDC Retrofit Question

I will find the holy grail faster than this file
  7. J

PDC Retrofit Question

I have another problem. I have DTC that there is no connection with EPB but my car is from US market and there is na EPB only hand brake. How to code 5qa919298k for normal handbrake? I serched Coding and Adaptation and there is no EPB option. PLA working properly. Thanks in advance for help.
  8. J

PDC Retrofit Question

2 rear center sensors exchanged and problem solved!
  9. J

PDC Retrofit Question

Hi, have you got dataset for Golf VII GTI?
  10. J

PDC Retrofit Question

I've got little issue. After pla retrofit from time to time my two central sensors "inform me" about the obstacle at the back of the car but there is clear space without any objects. You can see it on the record. https://youtube.com/shorts/8f2g5FfpFrw?feature=share Maybe anyone have idea how to...
  11. J

Retrofit frameless mirror

There is no posibility to fit facelift frameless mirror to prelift windshield. Only way is to change windshield to facelift model with all plastic covers.
  12. J

DIY Multi-port Injection Kit.

Here is wiring for injectors. And LPFS bay-pass power supply connection to manifold flaps sensor And here is my wiring harness
  13. J

Thank you very much. Now all is clear for me.
  14. J

Hi, I will make the same operation near future. But I need few more info about wiring. Can somebody tell me how to connect 3pin connector (4F0973703) Male & Female version to manifold flap control? Thanks in advance for help
  15. J

Retrofitting USB HUB (2 ports working with CarPlay/AndroidAuto/Storage)

I've got the SW train MST2_EU_VW_ZR_P0254T and MIB Helper said that I can use MST2_EU_VW_ZR_P0480T. (download transfer from mibsolution is awfull) I need upgrade cause hub do not want to work with my actual software. I will use this manual...
  16. J

Door ambiente turn off when ignition is turn on- how to disable it?

After changing BCM my ambiente won't work. I coded it and now all is working. But I want it to stay on all the time and not turn off after ignition turn on. (I have this function befor BCM changing). I try to find this option in BCM logs but I don't know which one is responsible for it. What...
  17. J

DLA enable- no long coding in BCM

I'm done it! For activation DLA you need to: STG 09 > Codierung > Byte 02 > Bit 0-2 auf "06 Erweiterte_Fernlichtsteuerung,AFS: FLA: Fernlicht (GLW:MDF)" setzen STG 09 > Zugriffsberechtigung: 31347 > Anpassung > … Fernlicht_Assistent-Assistenzfahrlicht: Empfindlichkeit per BAP einstellbar > Wert...
  18. J

DLA enable- no long coding in BCM

I can not find how yo change value Bi-Xenon headlihgts with Light Asstst- in normal long coding is Bit 0-2 -> 03 Light … with … (PR-8IG/8IP+8G1) I have NO LONG CODING IN BCM and I need find it ADAPTATIONS. Thanks in advance for all help.
  19. J

BCM exchange for DLA

Afs modul is with letter D- 7P6907357D. AFS modules in lamp also have D- 3D0941329D. Gateway is HIGH version. VCDS is 21.3.0
  20. J

BCM exchange for DLA

Unfortunately I haven't any other options in these bytes.