GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

VW dealership lying about parts availablity?

I checked and now they told me they are waiting for a seal which is required when replacing the waterpump/housing. I would have thought it would be part of the same kit. They believe they will have it by tomorrow. I think from now on I won't bother with VW main dealers. I have no choice as it's...
  2. I

Yes called them. They said they are most likely so busy. But they mentioned parts could be taking that long. So I called another branch and they told me they have the part heavily stocked. I will call the dealership on Monday and ask them to be honest about why my car is not being looked at. I...
  3. I

Hi, I purchased a VW golf mk7.5 2018 1.4TSi from VW dealership in April. Only have put 1k millage on it and now is at 59k. I noticed a coolant leak 4 weeks ago so booked it into dealership for diagnosis. Before that date arrived I actually had to get car towed to the same dealership which was 2...
  4. I

VW Golf 1.4 MK 7.5 waterpump/housing leak

Hi, first post here. I recently purchased 1.4 TSI Golf 2018 with 58k millage from VW dealership. 3 months later and 1k on the clock, I have a coolant leak. Car had to be towed to VW dealership in London. They took 7 days to even look at the car and then diagnosed replacement waterpump / housing...