GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tooly

Homelink Mirror For Canadian MK7.5 GTI w/No DAP?

From all the searching I've done I can't seem to find a definitive answer. I have a Canadian market 2018 GTI Autobahn with no DAP but with rain sensing wipers. What I'm trying to figure out is which Homelink mirror part number will work for me. I know that as of the mk7.5 in the States that DAP...
  2. Tooly

Blipshift GTI Plaid Masks

Ok, so who wants to match their seats! lol https://www.blipshift.com/products/wolfsburg-mask
  3. Tooly

245/35/19 on 19x8 Wheel, Pics?

Anyone have pics of a 245/35/19 tire on a 19x8 wheels? Most of what I have found from searching is people running them on 19x8.5 wheels. I'd like to see how "meaty" they look on a 8" wide wheel. Looking at Michelin AS3+ to go on OEM Audi S3 19x8 wheels with a 49mm offset. My GTI is mildly...
  4. Tooly

Any Experience with 17" Karthoum Wheels?

It's only May but I'm already looking for some new winter wheels for next season. Found a set of OEM VW 17" Karthoum wheels on my local craigslist but I can't find anyone with GTI PP brakes or with an R that have run the 17" version of the wheel to confirm if they clear the front brakes. Anyone...
  5. Tooly

Clicking (creaking maybe?) Sound While Turning at Standstill?

Noticed this today since I had my windows down for the first time this spring while I was parking in my usual spot. I can't hear it when the windows are up. https://photos.app.goo.gl/qksmWjyshBqB5Ted7 https://photos.app.goo.gl/AZiDfcin1YQk65fp9 Suspension is all stock, no mount inserts etc...
  6. Tooly

Vibration @ approx. 2500rpm

Hoping I can describe this correctly and get some insight. I'm noticing on my GTI (manual) that at around 2500rpm, either when accelerating slowly or say when engine braking down a hill, I'm feeling a vibration through the dead pedal. Cruising at highway speeds, driving at a sustained speed...
  7. Tooly

FS: OEM VW Atlas 18x8 Wheels (Lower Mainland)

SOLD SOLD SOLD Selling a complete set of VW Atlas wheels. 18x8, ET34, 5x112 bolt pattern, with center caps. There are less then 300km on them, the guy I got them from had aftermarket wheels put on pretty much right after buying the Atlas. Was going to run these for summer but changed my mind...
  8. Tooly

Anyone Running a Hotchkis Rear Sway Bar?

A sway bar is a sway bar but I'm looking at the Hotchkis 25.4mm rear sway bar because it comes with greasable brackets and bushings. Can anyone who runs this bar comment on the quality of the brackets it comes with? Compared to the machined aluminum Neuspeed greasable brackets, the Hotchkis ones...
  9. Tooly

Quality of KYB Suspension Components?

I see that KYB now sells a front suspension strut mount kit (part #SM5867) that comes with a mount and bearing. Anyone have any experience with KYB products? I've only ever bought one of their bumpstops for my old mk5 and it was fine.
  10. Tooly

Rear Hatch Defroster Line Issue

So discovered today that one section of the rear defroster lines on my '18 GTI is not working. Never been an issue for the last 10 months I've had the car but it's started getting cold out now and so I've discovered this issue with use of the rear defroster. The section that's not working is in...
  11. Tooly

FS: OEM VW Soft Luggage Carrier

BNIB and only taken out to Scotchguard it. OEM VW/Audi soft luggage carrier for roof baskets, part #ZVW193800. $75 local to Vancouver or $100 shipped within Canada
  12. Tooly

No Settings button on Climatronic Screen?

Is it just my car or is there no settings icon on the bottom right corner of the climatronic screen on the headunit? In this example picture I found online there is the little gear icon in the bottom right corner but my mk7.5 doesn't have that. The manual also mentions it should be there...
  13. Tooly

Anyone enable TMC via VCDS/OBD11?

Normally, you need a SiriusXM traffic subscription to get traffic on the built in nav but I see that some Aussie guys have discovered a setting in VCDS that allows you to pull the traffic info from the FM radio signal instead. You essentially follow these instructions: Has anyone in North...
  14. Tooly

FS: OEM Power Folding Mirror Kit (Brand New)

SOLD Selling a brand new OEM power folding mirror kit, originally bought from ECS Tuning. Comes with driver/passenger mirror assembly, mirror switch and 4 door clips. Mirror caps are white and I've removed them already so you can swap on your factory caps. Install instructions can be found on...
  15. Tooly

Edmonton Dealers Recommendations?

I'll be in Edmonton for work soon and looking at picking up a couple accessories and saving a tax. Do any of the Edmonton dealers ever offer parts discounts?
  16. Tooly

Like New GTI Monster Mats

SOLD SOLD SOLD