GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Wizzi

Mk7 GTI IS38 Random Drop in Boost

As the title says, I just installed eqt's is38 and the ots they provided but im getting random boost drops for no reason at all. I have all the aftermarket required and recommended mods, Cobb Tc set to 9(OFF) and coded out traction control from OBD11. This mostly happens in first and second gear...
  2. Wizzi

Very weird anti stall/auto rev behaviour

So I want to start by saying that this behaviour is something I noticed from the car since day one(second owner). When I press or depress the clutch in neutral or first gear the rpm raises a little bit, this is all normal behaviour. But after driving around for a bit I notice at some point the...
  3. Wizzi

Buying used as 3+

Hey guys I’m looking at buying some uses ps as 3+ off Facebook market place for 450$ cad. I don’t know much about judging tread wear so I hope someone can help me determine if these look any good. Thanks!
  4. Wizzi

Do i need exhaust brace?

As the title says, Do i need the exhaust brace? I installed a IE downpipe and there is no possible way to put these brace back on since the ie dp sits lower then the stock dp(not sure if this is normal or if the stop installed it incorrectly). Both braces wont fit since the awe track touches the...
  5. Wizzi

They made a new kid work on the car…

Great, just bought my gti and needed winter tires and installed them on my Austin’s. Turns out they let a new kid work on the car and… This happened 2 weeks ago and I just noticed it when a friend pointed it out.
  6. Wizzi

Car feels sluggish after higher octane

Hey guys, just got a 2019 gti here and for some reason every time i jump from 91 to 93 oct the car feels super sluggish and heavy. I logged a 3rd gear pull on map 1 if this would help. Also i noticed i tend to get random boost drop while WOT regardless of octane, not sure if thats a bad reading...