GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Wizzi

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Yes i agree, but the fact that they took the time to engrave made me wonder haha.
  2. Wizzi

This guy claims this is a real otteinger spoiler but last I remember the words are not engraved but rather there is an emblem. Can some one confirm if this is real or not?
  3. Wizzi

Literally the reason I didn’t go for these, I like the osir better.
  4. Wizzi

Thanks for letting me know, AliExpress it is haha
  5. Wizzi

Does anyone know what spoiler this is?
  6. Wizzi

Mk7 GTI IS38 Random Drop in Boost

Sorry for taking so long, never got a chance to go for a long drive but here is the log of the boost restriction/drop after 45 min of driving. https://datazap.me/u/wizzi/log-1708970070?log=0&data=3-8-12 3rd gear boost completely dies off and in 4th it doesnt build boost past 11 psi
  7. Wizzi

There was too much traffic to get a good run in today but i did manage to duct tape a gopro inside with a light to see whats happening, fortunately or unfortunately i did not happen this time at all but i did notice in the past that it would only have this behaviour after long drives 30+ min...
  8. Wizzi

unfortunately i can recreate this in all gear ranges aside from 5th and 6th since i don't do pulls in those gears.
  9. Wizzi

just looking at the log, the afr spikes to 29 while wot and with my basic understanding of how afr works the collapsing silicone seems to make sense.
  10. Wizzi

Unfortunately, i sold the stock box for $50 haha. I have a gopro and a flashlight, Im planing on just taping it inside the engine bay and try to recreate the issue and see if my theory is right.
  11. Wizzi

Going to revive this post again as i figured out the TC issue and the car is crazy fast but i seem to still be having that issue. Here is the log for it: https://datazap.me/u/wizzi/log-1708476698?log=0&data=3-8-9-12 from what it sounds like, the diverter valve is opening up and letting out...
  12. Wizzi

Quick update, I found that at setting 8 there is 0 spark cut so I assume 8 is off, I’m so happy the issue wasn’t hpfp related. Went from getting gapped by a stock 1.8 to keeping up with a stage 1 m3.
  13. Wizzi

This was very informative, Thank you! Would it be worth to turn XDS off as well or is it considered a non factor when talking about straight line pulls?
  14. Wizzi

Hopefully they can resend the tune without their tc and not charge me for it.
  15. Wizzi

Thanks for pointing this out, In terms of cobb spark reduction deg, what is going on exactly? Is this spark based tc? I always assumed vw tc worked off brakes.
  16. Wizzi

Ah i understand now, I messaged them and hopefully they can resend the tune file without their tc. Also i noticed everytime i start the car the cobb tc value defaults to 3 so i always have to manually change it. Is there a way to fix this?
  17. Wizzi

I was told to set cobb tc to 9 by eqt and have ecs/sport off, I suspect it’s still on, not sure where to go from here.
  18. Wizzi

As the title says, I just installed eqt's is38 and the ots they provided but im getting random boost drops for no reason at all. I have all the aftermarket required and recommended mods, Cobb Tc set to 9(OFF) and coded out traction control from OBD11. This mostly happens in first and second gear...
  19. Wizzi

Haha, unfortunate. Hope you are enjoying the new clutch, 70k miles was way more then i was expecting. I rarely launch the car and believe in shifting as smooth as possible, Hope mine last as long as yours.
  20. Wizzi

Any high mileage south bend or other aftermarket clutch’s out there and how is it holding up?