GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Pineapple

Longboarding: If you like driving lines, racing, drifting, style, flow, mountains, sports cinematography

Hope you enjoy, needless to say I've got many more where that came from. Gravity Sports Mecca: Maryhill Freeride (Washington) Street Luge: 1 Rider 3 Roads (So Cal) Dawn Patrol, Endless Raw Run in the High Mountains (American West) One of the Fastest Races in the World is Located in...
  2. Pineapple

Pineapple's Express 2.0: Dude Where's My Car?

This journal is a place to publicly document my notepad musings about my 2015 GTI. Moving into a different phase of my life I really wanted a sporty car, and to move away from driving my eco hybrid box that met its limits around 72mph. Coming from a different 4-wheeled road sport I found myself...
  3. Pineapple

Fog light out on poverty spec mk7 GTI

I'm looking for suggestions on what to do about my dead fog lamp on my 2015 mk7 GTI. "S" spec with the nice yellowy halogens, no modifications that I know of. Only the passenger side fogs works and it appears to be a white LED. I wanted to upgrade to some elite yellow fog lamps (so I can hang...
  4. Pineapple

"Tuner wheel" 10-point lug bit

Let me preface by saying I'm totally new to car maintenance, so I'm kind of clueless and am both figuring things out and buying tools as I go. I need help identifying the lug bit for my new wheels. I bought a winter tire and wheel package from Tirerack with Motegi MR131 Traklites and had them...