GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rOcKoN92

Front Clunk sound

I have noticed a clunking noise when I go from reverse to forward movement on the first application of the brakes and vice versa, this happens every time and it just started happening, the car is on 75500 km so around 40k miles. I think that the faster I am going after changing direction...
  2. rOcKoN92

WTB: Porsche Macan calipers

Hello guys, Looking into upgrading my brakes on my 2015 Golf R. Might go for the Freaky Parts brembo kit if I can't find any Macan ones for the right price so hit me up with your offers. :D
  3. rOcKoN92

Will these fit a Golf mk7 R? (Seat Leon Cupra (Mk3) Brembos)

Hello guys, Saw these brakes, price is really good and I am considering getting them if they could fit. https://freakyparts.co.uk/products/seat-leon-cupra-mk3-brembo-4-pot-big-brake-kit-2-piece?variant=14947234775085 If you look at the questions they say that if the hub of the Golf mk7 R is...
  4. rOcKoN92

Golf R weird behaviour

Hello guys, Under fast acceleration (about half throttle) car being in D or manual, I get a slight bump/kick (not sure how to call it) and this happens around the 3000-4000rpm range when the car changes gear. I am almost 100% sure that this started happening after my stage 1 remap and tcu...
  5. rOcKoN92

Golf R NGK R7438-8 spark plugs

Hello guys, My tuner recommended the above spark plugs, car is currently running a stage 1 tune. Anyone got any experience with them? Main thoughts are spark plugs being colder the idle is going to be rough and the car is a daily.
  6. rOcKoN92

Golf R Mk7 2015 Tornado Red

Hello guys! A guy from Cyprus here! Previous 2 cars, Mk4 1.6 and Mk5 GT Tsi On my third car, I finally made it and got my dream car. Golf R Mk7 2015 in Tornado Red 67000kms, initially wanted a blue one but god this looks great in the flesh. Mods: APR Stage 1 ECU Tune Oettinger Roof Spoiler...