GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rOcKoN92

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

I've got these too and can confirm, on smooth surfaces, it looks really crisp
  2. rOcKoN92

Front Clunk sound

So, update: My daily routine is exactly the same, park in the garage, wake up in the morning slowly reverse out of the garage applying the brakes, so I always got that clunk but it was just a really slight one, and never really noticed, since it gets louder only when the car is moving faster or...
  3. rOcKoN92

Front Clunk sound

It is, that's why I am asking if it could be something else...
  4. rOcKoN92

Front Clunk sound

The thing is I am using OEM VW pads 😂
  5. rOcKoN92

Front Clunk sound

I have noticed a clunking noise when I go from reverse to forward movement on the first application of the brakes and vice versa, this happens every time and it just started happening, the car is on 75500 km so around 40k miles. I think that the faster I am going after changing direction...
  6. rOcKoN92

Will these fit a Golf mk7 R? (Seat Leon Cupra (Mk3) Brembos)

So decided to go with the initial brakes I mentioned in the thread, the Megane 4 pots. Wish me luck and that everything fits and works well. 😂
  7. rOcKoN92

oh my god these look AMAZING, how is the fitment on the OZs with the 370mm discs? my plan was to go with the 340mm standard discs and adapters to fit the calipers.
  8. rOcKoN92

Oh wow, I kind of like them now although tbh brembos look better, what's the clearance on these? Don't really like the design, each to their own but thanks for sharing :) Thank you for these, really makes me feel better about doing this cause I am probably gonna go for either the initial...
  9. rOcKoN92

Oh well, I stand corrected. I am not so knowledgeable when it comes to brakes. Thanks for clarifying. Just looking for the easiest swap which is as sexy as possible 😂
  10. rOcKoN92

I don't know, probably not though, the TT RS ones being 4pots and the Golf R ones single piston. I might be wrong :D This is good to know, so we are back to the initial brakes I mentioned at the start of this thread, they are as close as possible to the TT RS brakes so should have no issue...
  11. rOcKoN92

I like the looks of Macans better tbh, this upgrade is just for looks so as long as performance is the same as the standard R brakes I don't mind. My issue now after reading around for this upgrade is the pedal feel of the Macans or any other 4pot might be crap with our MC and that we may need...
  12. rOcKoN92

WTB: Porsche Macan calipers

Hello guys, Looking into upgrading my brakes on my 2015 Golf R. Might go for the Freaky Parts brembo kit if I can't find any Macan ones for the right price so hit me up with your offers. :D
  13. rOcKoN92

Thank you! Should decide on whether I go for the brembos or Macans painted red soon..
  14. rOcKoN92

Just seen this on my front left brake rotor, is it normal? Asking because they are at around 50% of their life span and thought i could get away with upgrading just the caliper for now.
  15. rOcKoN92

That’s really good to know actually, cause these wheels aint going nowhere 😂 totally in love with them. Remember seeing some of these wheels somewhere, the spoke design is similar with the OZs, hence the good clearance.
  16. rOcKoN92

Odd think is that judging by the template provided by Freaky Parts, mine will fit with no spacer and still 10mm of clearance left. I am running Oz Ultraleggeras 18inch 45et
  17. rOcKoN92

Thats too much for me, don't feel comfortable running spacers tbh. The Freaky Parts brembos provide you with a template to print and test clearance and if I am right then it looks like they might fit without a spacer.
  18. rOcKoN92

thanks for letting me know, and what is the clearance like? do they fit under oem fitment wheels or require any spacers?
  19. rOcKoN92

How is the feeling with these? and also any improvement in braking?
  20. rOcKoN92

The straight swap is the newer TTS ones I posted above, these are pretty much the same design as the Megane ones but I suppose different fitment. Sell them to me :D