GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

SOLD IE Filter Upgrade - aFe Pro Dry S 21-50505

Practically brand new. Moved on from my IE intake so I no longer need this. Has maybe 100 miles on it. Used this on my GTI - this fits the IE V3 intake perfectly as an upgrade to their filter which lets too much dirt into the system. $40 + shipping/pp fees OBO
  2. S

SOLD: IE V3 Intake and Turbo Inlet Pipe

$310 for both Excellent condition intake, about 7 months old, low miles. Removed to put the stock intake back on. Previous owner drilled hole in the tray to anchor the driver side. TIP has some marking from removing PCV hose, but is functional and should be unnoticeable once installed...
  3. S

SOLD JB4 with Bluetooth Connect Kit - $190 shipped

Hi all! Selling an excellent used condition JB4 with the added Bluetooth Connector. Should be compatible with most Mk7 golf and A3 models. $190 shipped Located in Northern CA
  4. S

WTB - Mk7.5 GTI Exhaust

Hi there! Located in Northern CA Looking for a TCR, AWE track, Borla, or any other decent setup out there. Thanks!
  5. S

FOUND! WTB Fuel-it Bluetooth Sensor

Hi! Looking for an ethanol content reader to start running E30. Cheers!
  6. S

Wtb - Neuspeed Turbo Inlet Pipe

Looking for an used Neuspeed Turbo Inlet Pipe if you’ve got one knocking about. Located in NorCal but willing to pay shipping. Thanks!
  7. S

Golf R Sachs Clutch upgrade

Selling a brand new in box clutch kit for a Mk7 and Mk7.5 Golf R. $650 obo plus shipping. Weighs about 15 lbs, located in Folsom (Northern California) Reason for selling - Bought for my GTI and realized it is a different part number for the pressure plate. Going to be too expensive to...
  8. S

Golf R pressure plate on GTI

Hi all, Ordered a Sachs performance clutch direct from Sachs - they sent me the part number associated the the Golf R, perhaps the European specs are different over there. Will the Sachs Golf R pressure plate work with my existing GTI dual mass Flywheel?
  9. S

SOLD JB1 with data Cable $120

***SOLD*** Jb1 with BMS data cable in excellent condition. Will work with 1.8T or 2.0T cars. $120 plus shipping PP fees OBO, located in Northern CA
  10. S

SOLD JB1 with Data Cable - $120

***SOLD*** Jb1 with BMS data cable in excellent condition. Will work with 1.8T or 2.0T cars. $140 plus shipping PP fees OBO, located in Northern CA
  11. S

Looking for Helix extra wire/harness

I bought a helix sub second hand and I’m missing the male power wire harness. Does anyone have the extra unneeded wire? Or even the male harness?