GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gatoraviator

[FL] WTB 19” Rotiform OZR (black)

As the title states, I’m in the market for a set of Rotiform 19x8.5 OZR black preferably +45 offset. Located in the Jax area.
  2. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

Sorry for crappy quality, anyone know the owner? Eurofed license plate frame and parked in the Hibernia Publix off 17 in Fleming Island
  3. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

Not to change subject, I just took off a set of 225/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+. The fronts are for the most part shot but the rears have plenty of meat. I’d say at least 6/32 left. 18k miles on them. I’d rather see if any of you had any need for any of them before I disposed of...
  4. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

Btw, still haven’t done anything to mine. Been toying around with buying another GTR or C63 AMG. Fml
  5. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

Stoopid question. A turbo upgrade for a GTI is IS20 to IS38 (which the Golf R has). With that said, what would a turbo upgrade for a Golf R be? Are you saying if we GTI owners upgraded to IS38 we would be equally fast as an R?
  6. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

All this talk about knobs.
  7. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

Supply chain bro
  8. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

I shouldn’t have opened the door with that comment.
  9. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

Supply chain bro
  10. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

Btw, those wheels are motec ultralights. Can’t find any in the states, have to order them from overseas I’m assuming. Story of my life. Ordering from overseas…like my women.
  11. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

GTL bro
  12. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

Ok, not BBS CI-R but very close and probably a replica of those wheels.
  13. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

I’m trying to make out the center caps, but I think they might be the BBS CI-R wheels. Can’t tell if 18 or 19. Dude says he’s lowered on EMD springs and that is obviously an R.
  14. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

I’m digging this setup
  15. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

Anyone recognize these wheels?
  16. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

Touché
  17. gatoraviator

jax fl meets

Your wife is now killing me