GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MIB2 Infotainment firmware update question

Perfect, thank you, great site 😁
  2. M

Thank you very much indeed, I just need to work out why I can't login to mibwiki, tried email and discord but nothing
  3. M

Thank you very much for such a comprehensive explanation, I wondered why mine had the E in the train. Really appreciate it and sure this will help others better understand too. Thanks again!
  4. M

Thanks for this, would you explain how you came to that conclusion? I have searched everywhere to try and understand the software labeling and compatibility. Thanks again
  5. M

Hello ,Im struggling to work out which software to download from MibSolutions. there are a lot on the MIB2ST folder which are for the Delphi units i cannot register to mibwiki unfortunately my current software train is MST2_EU_VW_E0220D SW MU VERSION 0624 PN 3Q0035874A Appreciate your help :-)
  6. M

OK thanks will take a look, appreciate it
  7. M

Thanks for this, looks easy enough, where did you get the firmware from in the end?
  8. M

Thank you for your reply, it's just that I get hangs and crashes of my system so was hoping 633 would sort it
  9. M

Hello I have obd 11 which informs me of a software upgrade from 0624 to 0633. My unit is a Delphi 3Q0035874A from a golf gti mk7 2016. I rang VW and they knew nothing about my request. Has anyone managed this upgrade and if so could you share how please? Thanks in advance Mike