GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Hello, Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VW golf facelift, i need to swap my fog lamp...

Hello, Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VW golf facelift, i need to swap my fog lamp from right to left to satisfy the European ITV
  2. N

Gesture control not fully working

While using gesture control on my Golf i only get the menu's pop up, when i put my hand in front of the screen, it does not swipe the icons across. Does anyone else have this problem?.
  3. N

Problems with map showing in cluster

Bingo, got into the car this morning and the maps appeared in the dash. Seems like after turning off by select maps the ignition needed to be recycled.
  4. N

The only difference is here in 5F adaptations, you will select OFF Dashboard_Display_Configuration-ability_switch_nav_maps ---> On (enables the toggle switch on the touch scree Tried this too, still the same. I have checked and double-checked but i still only get directions in the clocks and...
  5. N

Did all of that but still have a rotating icon in the dash clock.
  6. N

Thanks i managed to find I need to use my OBDeleven and go to 17 adaption and change Display Depiction from version 1 to version 2.
  7. N

My 2020 GTE has had a retrofit MIB2.5 with 9.2" screen, it all works fine except i cannot show my map in the cluster, the icon just swirls around and nothing shows. Does anyone have an idea as to how to fix this?.