GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Speed adjustment button CC steering wheel (no ACC)

I have not tried as it's not as much of a hassle for me then it is to flash stock, try it out and flash back tune. To be honest, the extra HP is worth it more then +10 km/h increments ;)
  2. V

No, I have not. EQT wasn't helpful and just gave up.
  3. V

The Secret Santa 2022 Thread!

That's just sad :(
  4. V

Second party is going to leave on Monday ;) Stay tuned! (Did they leave the x-mas note I told them to 🤔?)
  5. V

Thanks, my manual was in French... wouldn't have helped.
  6. V

This thing gonna make me go crazy 😜 I have re-contacted EQT to see what they have to say. @git443, are you tuned?
  7. V

I can't clear the code. Clearing it brings back the code right away. I know right... Clearly their tune DID something as the problem appeared after their tune.
  8. V

04 00 does uncheck all of them and I get :
  9. V

How do I go and change it? Should I change bit 4-6 to 00 or should I just change the long coding to match yours? I don't have VCDS but OBD11 and as you can see bit 4, 5 and 6 are individual whereas yours are bundled.
  10. V

So we have 2 differences. One is Byte 1 of module 01. The other is Byte 1 of Steering wheel. Do I just go and change those or should we look at bits? Here's the bits for Byte 1 of both control modules :
  11. V

Left is engine, right is steering wheel. Don't really know which byte does what, still trying to figure it out... But so far, are we on the same page?
  12. V

Unfortunately I don't speak German and have no idea where this module is. Hoping God hears my prayers and gives me the answer as I'm pretty clueless at the moment and I can't find it online. So is your '15 GTI working the same way as I posted in my initial post?
  13. V

The problem is, we, the no ACC gang, don't have this module ...
  14. V

I'm new but I'm in! Also am from Canada so will ship to Canada!
  15. V

I have a '15 GTI without ACC and my CC is acting weird since my EQT Stage 1 tune. Increasing the set speed (during CCS control): Briefly press the RES button on the multifunction steering wheel to increase the speed in small increments of 1 km/h (1 mph) and to store the speed. The vehicle...
  16. V

Battery replacement

Thanks that's what I was looking for.
  17. V

Battery replacement

What does Wet stand for? I have a Lead calcium battery (one from VW) so what does it make the battery type?
  18. V

Enabling ACC speed adjustment with 1mph increments

Since I tuned my car, I can't get to do +5 mph increments on +/- and can't seem to find where to code it since I don't have ACC
  19. V

Heater blowing cool

Oh my. Another one having the same problem. Is it cold around your place as well? Here's it's freezing. Could you describe what symptoms you had with your car? I get no heat in the first 15 min. Hot air only on driver's side (Left)
  20. V

2016 Gti Mk7 heating issue

How do you know and more specifically, how do you diagnose this? Is there a code coming up? Should I set the car outside so that the blend door freezes and that I get the code? How much does it cost to replace it? My car's in a garage so I don't see why it would freeze. Engine is hot quick air...