GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Canecreekfreak

ARM Motorsports MK7 Bicooler Piping upgrade GTI R Jetta Alltrack

I used this upgrade on my GTI for a few weeks, works great. No issues. Looking to get $200 shipped. From ARM: "The ARM MK7 Bi-Cooler Piping Upgrade allows you to run the ARM MK7 FMIC with the OEM intercooler, or any upgraded OEM location intercooler that fits the OEM charge piping. The ARM...
  2. Canecreekfreak

MK7 GTI DSG steering wheel OEM

Very nice condition MK7 GTI steering wheel with dsg paddle cut outs. OEM Volkswagen. 1 tiny white spot, and some marks left by the threads of a cover, but otherwise excellent shape. Asking $100.
  3. Canecreekfreak

Please delete

**** no longer needed ***** Anyone got a set of these strut mounts they're looking to part with? Please let me know- thanks. SKU: 18700K
  4. Canecreekfreak

***SOLD*** Neuspeed sport springs SKU 55.70.07 GTI Golf A3 Brand new

New in box (never opened) Neuspeed sport springs, part # 55.70.07. FITS 2014-up Audi A3 8V FWD 2015-up VW GTI Mk7 2015-up Golf Mk7 1.8L TSI LOWERING 2014-up Audi A3 8V FWD - 1.2" F / 1.3" R 2015-up VW GTI Mk7 - 1.1" F / 1.1" R 2015-up Golf Mk7 1.8L TSI - 1.6" F / 1.6" R SPRING RATES NEUSPEED...
  5. Canecreekfreak

Mk7 GTI stock rear sway bar

Rear stock sway bar from the same car, has about 45k miles, end links included. Local pickup only. Make me a reasonable offer.
  6. Canecreekfreak

Koni sport shocks struts Mk7 Mk7.5 GTI Golf R

Excellent condition Koni adjustable shocks struts. Part numbers 8240 1297Sport & 8741 1572Sport. Used for about 3k miles. Willing to meet up within 1.5 hours of Norwood, MA. No shipping. $425.
  7. Canecreekfreak

***SOLD*** Bilstein B8 shocks struts Mk7 GTI Golf R

***SOLD**** 2 front and 2 rear struts shocks for Mk7 and Mk7.5 GTI, Golf R, others. Part numbers 35-229919 & 24-229937. Used for about 20k miles, in perfect working order. Got from another forum member, but then went coilovers instead. Willing to meet within 1.5 hours of Norwood, MA. $350.
  8. Canecreekfreak

Please delete

edit- never mind- I ordered a new one... Before I go and pony up for a new one of these, does anyone have a GOOD used one laying around somewhere? Prefer the gloss black, but lemme know what you got. Thanks...
  9. Canecreekfreak

Best set up for daily driver to avoid/minimize harsh slams, 2017 GTI sport???

So at 1 point I had a set of EMD springs with Koni yellow shocks (set at about 3/8 from full soft), and when hitting certain road irregularities I would get a harsh "sledge hammer on the dash board" type slamming feeling in my car, which I hated. I loved the look, and liked the handling, but...
  10. Canecreekfreak

***SOLD*** BFI wheel spacers 15mm 5x100 5x112 57.1 hub VW Audi, black

***SOLD*** Brand new pair of Black Forest Industries aluminum wheel spacers. 15mm wide, 57.1 hub centric, works on 5x100 and 5x112 bolt patterns (Volkswagen, Audi, etc). Comes with black 45mm long ball seat lug bolts. Never used. $70.
  11. Canecreekfreak

***SOLD*** Spulen 10mm wheel spacers with bolts VW Audi

***SOLD*** Brand new in box 10mm spacers for Volkswagen Audi vehicles. 5x100 and 5x112 bolt patterns, 57.1mm hub, hub centric, with black 37mm wheel bolts will ball seat. $70.
  12. Canecreekfreak

****SOLD**** Turbosmart BOV Kompact EM dual port VW Audi 2.0

****SOLD***** Only used for about a month. Swapped out because I want to hear my IE intake instead. For Volkswagen/Audi MQB 2.0. Was used on a 2017 VW GTI- check p/n for applicaitons- TS-0223-1063. $180.
  13. Canecreekfreak

***SOLD*** EMD Auto eMMOTION Volkswagen MK7 MK7.5 GTI Lowering Springs - Boston area

***SOLD*** Great condition set of lowering springs for the VW Mk7 & Mk7.5 GTI. Lowers about 1.2". EMD-MQB-LS. Have about 20k miles on them. $200 shipped in the Con. US.
  14. Canecreekfreak

Help with EMD springs w/Koni Yellows on a '17 GTI

Hi All- About a week ago I got this combo installed on my DSG GTI, and while I really like the cornering, I'm not a fan of the ride. Some of the harsher bumps make it sound like someone's taking a sledge hammer to my dashboard. I currently have both the front and rears at 1/3 turn from soft...
  15. Canecreekfreak

Sachs MK7 Sport Suspension Kit - anyone using it?

Did a search, and only found threads mentioning the stock Sachs shocks, or the coil over kit. Apparently they also make a non-adjustable spring & shock package, like the B14 Bilstein. Anyone have any experience w/this kit? They say it lowers 20mm, and comes ready to install. Couldn't find...
  16. Canecreekfreak

APR SINGLE-WALLED 4" SLASH-CUT TIPS (POLISHED SILVER) - SET OF 2

Part # TPK0004 Barely used, in excellent condition. One has a tiny nick on it that you can barely see (pictured). 2.5" inlet, 4" outlet. $70 shipped.
  17. Canecreekfreak

***SOLD*** MK7 GTI Aerofabb front chin splitter spoiler 2015-2017

Like new front chin spoiler for the pre-facelift MK7 GTI. Was only on the car for a few weeks. Got a bigger unit. Includes all hardware. SKU: VW-MK7-GTI-FCS-SE $90 shipped, $70 picked up (Norwood, MA). ***SOLD***
  18. Canecreekfreak

Eibach Pro-kit springs for 2015-2021 GTI 4-door ***SOLD****

Excellent set of lightly used prokit springs for the MK7 & MK7.5 GTI 4 doors. Lowers about 1". Asking $140 or best offer, local sale preferred, but will ship at buyers expense.
  19. Canecreekfreak

SOLD

***SOLD*** AWE Track cat back exhaust system with 4" diamond black tips. Fits 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Volkswagen GTI. Crafted from 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel. Used for under 2,000 miles. Nothing wrong with it- just decided to go with something else. Local pickup around...
  20. Canecreekfreak

Looking to buy- MK7 GTI APR catback exhaust, near MA

In my seemingly never-ending quest to find that "just right" exhaust pitch, volume, and glorious DSG fart sounds, I'd like to see if anyone has an excellent condition, lightly used APR cat-back available for the 2015-2017 GTI. I'm near Boston, MA, but willing to drive a bit to come see what...