GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Manual gearchange woes

Yeah what your saying makes sense but in my case, the longer I leave the clutch in, the worse it is. That is when when problem is more noticeable. You know when you are just taking it easy around town and you do a slow lazy casual gear change in to second, you have to really put way more effort...
  2. G

Manual gearchange woes

I kind of feel like the clutch is disengaging way too fast if you know what I mean… Like if you pushed your clutch pedal to the floor, changed gear, then your foot accidentally slipped off the clutch pedal completely causing a big jerk… That’s what my gear changes are like most of the time...
  3. G

Manual gearchange woes

In a way I’m glad someone else’s has similar issues as I thought I was going mad! i think the solution in my case anyway would be finding a way for the clutch to disengage a little slower
  4. G

Manual gearchange woes

Hi all. I have a manual 2015 s3 but I can’t get any help from the Audi guys so I thought I’d ask here since they are the same running gear etc. I’m really unhappy with my gearbox/clutch the gear change from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd has me on the brink on selling it. It’s like the entire gear...