GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

Awesome! I made an account over there and will read up on the instructions. Forgive me, but what does the STD Plus designation mean? Could it be the A part number means Plus? I see an extra connector on the back there, is that for the fiber connection (MOST?) fender. I just have the standard...
  2. J

You got a Delphi unit I suppose? I am strongly considering ordering the parts myself. Was it easy to source the patch files using the OP post or via google in your opinion? Edit: I went ahead and placed order for the USB harness (aliexpress) and the D Link adapter (Rev B1) so when I see a good...
  3. J

I believe the Fender uses a fiber optic? cable, you will need a plug for that
  4. J

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

Compared the angles of my subframe brackets vs some other pictures on this thread and it is safe to say they are both angled, causing the front mounting holes for the cover to be a good 1-1.5cm off too far apart. Crazy how much you learn about your car when you go over it with a fine comb 🤣 I...
  5. J

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

I suspect something is fishy because the car had the dieselgate fix and they did stuff with the subframe and things did shift a tad, had to get an alignment after. I’ll of course keep trying. It should fit then I suppose, I just really wanted to make sure I had the right parts on hand, as that...
  6. J

I placed the “wings” behind the existing side panels as mentioned in your post. I also thought the exhaust tunnel bracket was possibly on the wrong way but it appears correct. The hurdle seems to be the front subframe brackets, very strange
  7. J

Just got in 5Q0825229C exhaust tunnel cover from e acca. It won’t mount to my 2015 golf sportwagen TDI, the panel seems to be a few mm too narrow, I cant get all of the push pins in, only three. The fourth requires using 50+ LB of force to “stretch” the cover to get the push pin in, no way that...