GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Congratulations!
  2. G

Any feedback on Bridgestone Potenza S005 UHP Summer Tires - 235/35-R19

I found a slightly used set for sale that came off of a 2024 R but can’t find any feedback on them. Any one have any experience with these. The seller is local to me and he’s asking $575. I will likely need new tires soon and am running stock Contis on my Pretoria’s.
  3. G

In process: Alibaba GTI build

Looks like 532 to me.
  4. G

EQT-COBB Tuning Flex Fuel Kit - SOLD

Very tempted
  5. G

2019 GTI Part Out --- BUMP --- winter discount

Do you still have the turbo muffler delete? Thanks.
  6. G

Mk7.5 gti large *PARTOUT*

Do you still have the 034 Turbo Muffler Delete?
  7. G

RX Turbo RX500

Thanks for the input. I actually decided to go IS38+. Already ordered it from EQT, since they are offering the tune for free. A little less power than I want but this is my daily.
  8. G

RX Turbo RX500

I may consider running an LPFP if needed but still won’t be running a high e blend.
  9. G

RX Turbo RX500

I saw a new one has popped up in the for sale section. Does anyone have any feedback or reviews on this turbo? Looking to get into at least low 400s to the wheels, on 93, with upgraded HPFP. Don’t think I would be looking to get into more fueling mods.
  10. G

FS: BNIB RX500 turbo

So tempted. Why are you getting rid of it?
  11. G

EQT Vortex Standard turbo - used 9000 miles - SOLD

Man, wish I had the loot for this right now, great deal!
  12. G

Aftermarket Turbo Options

Have you had your car on a dyno? What tune are you running? What mods?
  13. G

Aftermarket Turbo Options

So would the CTS really be a bad option? And why are the CTS and Vortex poop? That Garrett looks promising too. I am currently stage 2 EQT with downpipe/intercooler/exhaust/intake but want to upgrade the is20 hopefully next year, so looking into the different options. This is my daily, and want...
  14. G

FS: Used Audi A3 wheels + tires. 18x8 225/40r18

What is the center bore on these?
  15. G

Anyone in NJ using Delta 93 for their gas?

I normally use Shell, but it’s .65 more a gallon. There are 2 Deltas in my town and they are closer and cheaper. I am running an EQT Stage 2 93 octane tune fyi. Any feedback on their fuel. I’m thinking they would be fine though.
  16. G

SOLD Cadiz 18" w/Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 225/40/R18 winter set

Just wondering, how are these tires for normal driving let’s say from October to April? I have summer wheels that I put on from April to October. I normally run all seasons. I am in North Jersey (Bergen county) FYI. My son has commandeered my 18” winter wheel set for use on his 2009 Jetta. May...
  17. G

2019 GTI Part Out --- BUMP --- winter discount

Damn, wish I had the loot for the Bilsteins, great deal! But my oldest is off to college. Need to prioritize.
  18. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Was this in NJ? I am in NJ and would love to join the next one if not too far from me.
  19. G

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

Go with GO, beautiful German watchmaking. Need to get some more German timepieces. I only have a Laco Flieger right now. Had multiple Sinn but somehow sold them all. Big mistake.