GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. danieI

SOLD: O.E. 19" Pretoria Wheel/Tire, Set of 4 mounted - Pirelli P Zero 235/35 R19 91Y

Wish I was closer, these would be perfect for my GTI.
  2. danieI

Chicagoland Chat Thread

So definitely sounds like I'm not going to go there...
  3. danieI

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Anyone here recommend an APR dealer local to Chicago? Just got into a 2018 with an APR + tune and need it updated/switched over to my name. I read Pugi VW does a good job for the dealership experience. Any other recs?
  4. danieI

WTB 19" Anthracite Pretoria's Midwest

In Chicago, looking for a set of 19" Pretoria's off an R. I can travel a few hours to pick them up for the right deal.
  5. danieI

Turns out I bought a tuned CPO car

Agree on both points and basically what the service manager said. They'll work on as much as they can until they cant. I have my original factory for 6yrs/72,000.
  6. danieI

Bit of an update for my case (factory warranty + apr plus tune) I got in contact with my service manager at the dealer and she sent over a print out of the internal VW service they use to check cars. My car has not been flagged in the system as TD1 ( service manager actually understood this)...
  7. danieI

holy shit this is also currently going on with me as well... Bought a 2018 car that I was assured still had the factory warranty on it. Few months later, literally days ago, I email APR and find out it has a + tune. This is all well and good as I'll just have it switched over most likely to my...