GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Retrofitting Blind Spot Assist / Side Assist

Thnx, but this is for what use? I thought this was ment for calibration of camera?
  2. G

Ok I will take a look around if I can find anyone in the neighborhood who's got this Vas thing. And meanwhile see if I could find the file for VCP.
  3. G

So for doing this I need other tools then just vcds? Could it be done with VCP? I haven't got this Vas or odis
  4. G

No I haven't updated or parameterized anything yet, never done such thing. Where to find this firmware?
  5. G

So finally managed to install the abs sensors, and coded everything again. No more issues in the abs controller for now. But after doing a little test drive, things don't work at all. After shutting down the car, and restart, it gives an error message the blind spot system is unavailable. Did...
  6. G

Thank you very much @Nuje!
  7. G

So, it's been a while when I got around the installation of the hardware for this. Now I finally got a new official VCDS cable, wanted to do the coding for it. I did everything as described in the spanish XaGiCo file, but then I get a whole bunch of errors, all in the ABS controller, two of it...
  8. G

Blind Spot Monitoring Retrofit Help

Thnx, I'll look into that
  9. G

Blind Spot Monitoring Retrofit Help

Hello all, I'm in the process of installing powerfolding mirrors, and at the same time adding blind spot assist. I have everything done, except for the canbus wires and one green/black wire. For the canbus connection I am waiting for a can extend cable, which is somewhere between China and...
  10. G

So, just any switched 12v will do? Like, from the fusebox, piggyback it somewhere? Or is there a dedicated place where I should plug this cable?
  11. G

Hello y’all! I'm reading here for quite some time, now I've got a question I hope somebody can help me out. I now this is an old thread, but I'm trying none the less. I have this set of folding mirrors, and blind spot assist, both from the big chinese shop, that I'm trying to fit. Mirrors are...