GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Crack in sunroof bezel/roof trim?

I would certainly hope that they've found a way to prevent it from happening. I'd never buy another VW with a sunroof. I'll tell you what my experience has been, since my car isn't in warranty, the Volkswagen dealerships I've taken my car to don't even want to fix it if I pay for it.
  2. M

I have the 2017 GTI SE also. Mine is cracked on both sides.. I'm not sure the cause, but mine was leaking prior to it cracking. I just assumed that the leaking is what caused it. This issue is so wide spread, it's obnoxious that VW hasn't had a recall to address this issue.
  3. M

Austin TX - tuner recommendations?

I have the EQT stage 2 tune with the integrated engineers downpipe.. Absolutely love it. Prior to this tune, I had APR. I don’t think you can go wrong with EQT, whether you get staged or custom.
  4. M

License plate error even though bulbs are working?

forgive my ignorance, but how is this done? I have the OBD11, but this is greek to me
  5. M

FBO Mk7 MQB?

Spot on.. I'll trust any words that Jake writes about our platform. I've learned more from him in a short amount of time that all of the forums combined.
  6. M

FBO Mk7 MQB?

You’ve redeemed me!
  7. M

FBO Mk7 MQB?

I tell people that mine is full bolt on. I have an IE catted downpipe, Neuspeed fmic, Neuspeed CAI, EQT stage 2 tune and APR DSG tune. Is that close enough to say full bolt on? Didn't see the need for a TIP or charge pipes.
  8. M

You're right. My 2017 has cracked on the driver side and the passengers side.
  9. M

I couldn't tell you whether or not that's accurate, however, I can tell you that the dealerships try hard to distance themselves from this issue. I took mine back to the dealership, they kept it for a week, they did nothing to it other than refer me to leak pro.
  10. M

Sunroof Frame Cracked??

Unfortunately the class action lawsuit was dropped. Not sure why, there has been speculation that there were backroom settlements with the one who filed the lawsuit.
  11. M

Sunroof Frame Cracked??

Same here. So far, my dealership has basically taken the attitude that since it's not still under warranty that I'm on my own.
  12. M

Just purchased a 2016 Mk7 Autobahn with Performance Pkg

It’s a DSG. Buying from Florida Fine Cars in Miami.
  13. M

Just purchased a 2016 Mk7 Autobahn with Performance Pkg

Hey guys, I'm brand new to the forum, so I'll thank you in advance for your patience with me. I just bought a 2016 GTI Autobahn with the performance package. I'll be flying from Birminham to Miami later this week to get it and drive her home. It has a clean body and Interior and has...