GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MrsPhoenix

APR Stage 1 vs Unitronic Stage 1+

It does help but I’m not going past stg 1 cuz I wanna keep other things as close to stock as possible. The only other things I’m changing are the front and rear anti sway bars. Got new spark plugs already, too, BUT considering red coils instead since my car is white, black, and red.
  2. MrsPhoenix

Good points. Thank you!
  3. MrsPhoenix

Thx! Yeah I’m leaning (80-90%) towards APR!
  4. MrsPhoenix

Oopsies!! 😂 Thx for the link. I’ll see myself out, y’all! Again thank you 🙏🏽 and stay blessed and safe!
  5. MrsPhoenix

Thank you 🙏🏽 kindly everyone who chimed in and gave me something to think about. I’m leaning heavily (75-80%) towards APR but feel like a lil more info is needed. Like I’ve read that some ppl stay at 87 while some go to 89 or 91. I know change would be needed if my engine started knocking due to...
  6. MrsPhoenix

USP Motorsports say they’ll give me the cable and tune me remotely via PC. Since I won’t be going higher than stage 1, I’ll sell the cable back to them. Edit: typo
  7. MrsPhoenix

No, I haven’t. But I read that they don’t support 1.8 tho
  8. MrsPhoenix

What changes do you speak of? Can you explain your stance on “future-proofing” my car? I wanna ensure I understand you cuz I kinda have an idea of you’re talking about.
  9. MrsPhoenix

Yes uni requires a cable. Must I go to someone to get APR?
  10. MrsPhoenix

You must have been reading my soul LOL. I want something that can get me out of the way if I need it (I obsessively check my 6 all the time especially when I come to a stop), but that’s exactly what I’m looking for. Also the guy who changed my battery loved my car so we ended up talking about...
  11. MrsPhoenix

I’m a farent now! 🥳

I’m a farent now! 🥳
  12. MrsPhoenix

Hello everyone! Even though I’ve read all 7 pages and have been lurking since 08/2020, I still can’t decide between Apr stage 1 or Uni stage 1+. I drive in a spirited manner but don’t want to blow my engine or turbo (I race on the highway sometimes). So can you guys help me decide?
  13. MrsPhoenix

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Thank you 🙏🏽 dear. Been lurking for a while and decided to come out n play.
  14. MrsPhoenix

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Not arguing about definitions, just educating the grasshoppa.
  15. MrsPhoenix

Correct. People use it enough that they made it acceptable for use again. Nonstandard means it’s not normally used, dear, not invalid. And you should look up the definition yourself instead of leaning to your own understanding for it is a real word. 🤦🏽‍♀️