GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

I don't think I love my DWS06+'s - reflections and questions - UPDATE:

Added some comments about the differences with tire pressure in my original "review," Thanks Haste and others for the tip. Incase someone is considering this tire still a 'uge difference at 39PSI. I didn't notice much difference in harshness, maybe very very subtle like 1/3 the difference...
  2. R

Fair enough. Reading about these and PS-4AS and they sound like the second coming, to some... Honestly they are probably perfect for what I do 99% of the time, but hey, its easy to notice the 1%. But a dry grip rating of 9.2 on TR sounded good, but I guess its all relative.
  3. R

That's a great idea. Thanks. Kind of pissed I didn't think of that already TBH.
  4. R

Tons of people like them, and you being a bit up the coast you might be in a better temp range too. Sorry to rain on your parade, but at least you will be well prepared for rain! ;) I might be a bit early in the break in. I'll add thoughts as I go. edit: typo
  5. R

Background: 7.5R, stage 1 tune but stock parts including DCC suspension, 19inch Pretorias. Tons of comparos on here and elsewhere regarding the DWS/DWS+ vs PSAS3/4s, etc. Went with DWS06 plus (235/35R19), seemed like a great option for me on paper. I was looking for a comfortable DD/street tire...
  6. R

2019 Golf R Integrated Engineering Stage 2 Review

Thanks for this info.
  7. R

Okay. so it is turning off the light, but not TECHNICALLY "disabling sensors." Must be how they get around it.
  8. R

Right. So Socalhatch's report seems to throw cold water on the notion that IE stage 2 tune file doesn't disable that cat-efficiency 02 sensors (i.e., IE stage 2 is not a "test-pipe" file). Or at least, IE tune does not allow them to achieve readiness. Otherwise, it would have given him a CEL...
  9. R

See, that sounds more like the sensor is coded out then somehow with IE software. How on earth would a catless DP not throw a CEL and the rear 02 is "ready." Man, I've been searching for weeks and there are volumes on this stuff in here and other forums, and I cant keep the spacer, DP...
  10. R

When you do, can you ask your mechanic if he sees full 02 sensor readiness with your setup? Im considering going from IE stage 1 to full stage 2 since it would be only a 100 bucks for the upgrade tune. It seems there are a lot of EQT advocates here and that sounds great but it would be a big...