GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

Ahh i see What your looking at
  2. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

@Diggs24 what is your direction in thought for a vacuum leak? Would like to be able to understand your perspective better
  3. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

It did! New gasket on IM
  4. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

Special note: wifey is fully supportive with whatever needs to be done so no need to worry about that!
  5. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

Also, apologies: car drove home (1.5 hours) completely normal, no issues average 37 mpg
  6. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

Sup guys, so quick back story: 2017 GTI, purchased at 36k miles: single owner and not abused. Tuned APR Stage 1 LT file then switched to HT file. ~23k total on tunes and sitting at 62.5k now. Car is never tracked, or raced from a dig, still on factory clutch (for now) but was planning on SB3...
  7. Kdubya

What did you do to your mk7 today?

What goal would this achieve by putting a AWD/PP transmission in a Non PP GTI.. like what is actually different in the transmission.. Outside of lighting and bigger breaks , the manual transmission between the GTIs are actually different?? I’m confused 🤔 I sound naive but I’m lost in the...
  8. Kdubya

Actually got scammed the other day thinking i was Buying some. Long story.. still feeling salty about it.. trust me I’m looking though
  9. Kdubya

Removed the hood for weight reduction Just kidding. Seibon Carbon Fiber hood stock style
  10. Kdubya

First! Congrats Jake! Second! Stole my wife’s engine cover off her 2022 Tiguan - before and after
  11. Kdubya

Show us your MK7

Thanks man
  12. Kdubya

Show us your MK7

Those are pretty nice actually, couldn’t find a price online, probably wasn’t looking close enough
  13. Kdubya

Show us your MK7

Something like this but damn they are expensive
  14. Kdubya

Show us your MK7

I would like to find the non PP headlights that have the Red U in them and just swap everything over. Also thought about a trip for a tune by @Diggs24 🤔 but i would Need a clutch first before more powaaa 😭
  15. Kdubya

Possible reasons for misfire on cyl 2?

My car can be the same way at times and I’m tuned.. don’t stress about it
  16. Kdubya

Show us your MK7

17. Kdubya

Yeah man, it’s what it is on these cars~ they are weird. Worse case scenario is you can pay a shop to do a compression check and make sure nothing is going on internally besides a carbon clean.
  18. Kdubya

These cars are notorious for cylinder 2 misfires.. You can get new plugs, new coils and it will still eventually pop up. I pulled my cylinder 2 plug couple of months ago, cleaned it, di-electric greased the coil packs and moved on and the CEL hasn’t been back on. Start with carbon clean...
  19. Kdubya

APR Ultralink - At Home Flash Tuning is Here!

Because don’t you know they like to master-debate!? 🤣😭
  20. Kdubya

Guess I'll get a battery..

I’m running an Optima yellow top.