GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. d0m0kun

AWE Switchpath Exhaust

Hello All, I just recently got the AWE Switch Path Exhaust for my Golf R 7.5 and noticed there is some issues with the valves not closing properly. A little breakdown of what is going on and what is confusing me. 1. Had the exhaust installed by a reputable company on Friday afternoon and...
  2. d0m0kun

2019 VW Golf R Lost of Power a lower RPM

Hello All, Just had my car at the dealership for a replacement water pump/thermostat and when I drove the car after I picked it up, noticed a sudden loss of power and a loud grinding noise. I didn't throw any CEL or EPC light, but not sure exactly what is going on. Took the car back to the...
  3. d0m0kun

Thoughts on OBDeleven?

Hello All, I just noticed OBDeleven is having a winter sale on their NextGen device and was wondering if it is still worth buying in 2023/2024? I know they changed how the credit system works and was wondering for users who just recently purchased the device, is it worth it?
  4. d0m0kun

FS: CCW D240 Wheels

Hello All, I am selling my CCW 3 Piece D240 wheels with Nitto Neo Gen tires. Here are the specs. 5x112 17x8.5 et 32 with 215/40/17 Nitto Neo Gen 17x9.5 et 32 with 215/40/17 Nitto Neo Gen All four tires were recently replaced and they have about 10,000 miles on them. Faces: Polished face with...
  5. d0m0kun

2019 VW Golf R Distance warning Dashlight

Hello All, Got this 2019 VW Golf R a few months and noticed this occurring about a few weeks ago. Noticed this light kept on coming up randomly on my dash when I am driving on the highway/freeway. I looked it up at the manual and online and it says the following Distance Warning The system...
  6. d0m0kun

Engine Cutoff at Complete Stop

Hello All, I have a 2019 Golf R DSG and noticed I experienced a weird issue when I was at a complete stop at a red light. Mind you, I was in Drive and in Normal Mode in DCC when this issue occurred. Once the light turned green, I gently hit the accelerated and noticed there was a slight...
  7. d0m0kun

Thinking of purchasing a 2018 Golf R

Hello All, I used to be a member of the old golfmkv.com forums back in the days and thinking about getting a 2018 Golf R. Here is the vehicle information 2018 Golf R Indium Gray Metallic 39,000 Miles 1 Owner Car Clean CarFax and lemon issues Some normal wear and tear near the armrest (small...