GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NitroMKV

ECS IS38 Ultimate Kit+neuspeed intercooler+ HKS BOV

BUMP, need a new tune for the supra, time for ECUTEK, someone take this stuff from me $1700 bucks take it all.
  2. NitroMKV

well I am ready to get rid of this stuff asap, so shoot me an offer lets make a deal
  3. NitroMKV

a couple years ago on a boat trip, a gentleman and his daughter approached me asking about the dog, the daughter was prob 7-8 years old, I let her play with the dog on the boat, after a few minutes the man asked if we were willing to sell the dog, and we immediately laughed and said no, and then...
  4. NitroMKV

I am looking for offers, I don't know the market too well but under 2k, not expecting to get retail!
  5. NitroMKV

So no wants this thing!!! come on someone take this nice kit of my hands!
  6. NitroMKV

haha thank you! I have bought a couple 21 gti dp's lol, may I ask what Ig lol, ash maybe?
  7. NitroMKV

white actually, and no idea on driver, had black paint for window tint, they left the spot after the run and some people told me it was making that on the dyno the other day, so who knows what actually done, it had stock exhaust tips too if that helps identify LMAO, but def catless, some...
  8. NitroMKV

with the proper tune what typa power does a kit like this make? you can run this with a stock dp im pretty sure so should be legal everywhere
  9. NitroMKV

ya I heard that's what you can get new IS38, but I am pretty sure that does not come with all of this stuff, this has a lot of install stuff, the blanket, turbo muffler delete, etc etc , I am not trying to get 2500 for this kit lol, but def over well over1k for all of this stuff.
  10. NitroMKV

haha that would be a funny way to have gotten this kit, I have actually lost pretty badly to a god know what done to it DSG Mk7.5 golf R with upgraded turbo, all I know is that he dyno 547 AWHP and I got spanked lol, I have yet to dyno the supra, but my guess on 93 420wheel 480tq, and on e50...
  11. NitroMKV

SCAMMER WARNING!

As a new member selling something, in the past what I've done and what I did do today, is in all the photos add a piece of paper with screen name, date/time, and the forum name etc or what you are selling.
  12. NitroMKV

Hey guys/gals, thanks for the add to the forums, a couple of my local gti buddies told me to hop on this forum because through a slightly odd trade deal, I have come across a brand new in Box, ECS Is38 ultimate kit, the one that comes with literally everything, and it is all brand new still in...