GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: 2022 DieselGeek Sigma 6 shifter > 1000 miles

It was just a tad more aggressive than I was looking for. In hindsight, I should have tried it with the stock shift knob.
  2. J

FS: Boomba Short Shift Adapter

Up for sale is my Boomba Short Shift Adapter A little bit of cosmetic tarnish, but it functions exactly as it should. $50 shipped
  3. J

FS: 2022 DieselGeek Sigma 6 shifter > 1000 miles

Up for sale is my 2022 DieselGeek Sigma 6 shifter, used for less than 1000 miles $160 shipped
  4. J

Sudden DRL warning and keyfob inop?!

I repk aced the fob battery with a brand new Energizer battery I’ve tried clearing the codes and driving
  5. J

Sudden DRL warning and keyfob inop?!

Hey guys, I suddenly received a Daytime Running Light Left and Right as well as an issue with my keyfob. My key fob will start the car, but it will not open the doors and I have to utilize the key. I have tried installing a new battery to no avail. I ran a VCDS auto-scan, here is what it came...
  6. J

Neuspeed RSE10 w/ BRAND NEW Continental DWS 06+

PM me a solid offer
  7. J

Best OEM+ shifter set-up?

I recently picked up a ‘15 GTI SE 6MT to use as a ‘fun’ daily driver. Right away I noticed how much I hated the stock shifting experience. One of my other cars is a ridiculously low mileage ‘18 SS 1LE, completely stock I think that is one of the best shifting cars I’ve ever driven. Pure joy to...
  8. J

Golf R cat back on GTI?

I’ve seen a few Golf R cat back’s for sale locally and I like the idea of the valveexhaust. What would be needed to swap an R cat back on to a GTI? How do the valves operate, vacuum or electronic? Would it add any HP or just sound? I do have VCDS if needed to code in the valves
  9. J

FS: MK7 R Cat back exhaust 250$ in CT

Where in CT? This exhaust has valves, correct? Can this be retrofitted to a GTI?
  10. J

FS: NO LONGER AVAILABLE

PM sent
  11. J

Clutches: Sachs SRE vs TTRS vs ???

I have a 2015 GTI 6MT with an EQT Stage 1 tune and I'm due for a clutch upgrade. My clutch started slipping a bit, and after a bit of stop and go traffic it completely shit the bend where I could not shift in to any gears. This is just my fun commuter car (I have two other cars) and I do not...
  12. J

SOLD Ross-Tech HEX-V2 VCDS cable

SOLD
  13. J

Added NVH after Turbo inlet pipe/hose & Sigma 6 install???

Spot on! Someone mentioned this on the MK7 Facebook group and that is exactly what it was, inlet pipe kissing the brake booster heat shield when the engine torqued over. I was able to bend the shield back by hand and create a ton of clearance.
  14. J

Added NVH after Turbo inlet pipe/hose & Sigma 6 install???

I recently picked up a ‘15 GTI 6MT with 48k miles to use as a fun commuter car (I have two other cars). My goal is Stage 1, OEM+ So far I’ve added… - EQT Stage 1 93 Octane tune, - K&N Air Filter, removed snow grate - ECS Flush Kit - Sportshifters.com GT1 shift knob - Performed free clutch mods...
  15. J

SOLD Ross-Tech HEX-V2 VCDS cable

Only used on 1 vehicle, 2 VIN’s remaining $125 shipped takes it