GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

2.0 TDI "CRBC" 150hp TURBO WASTEGATE/TURBO Actuator CLANK NOISE

Hi, i have golf 7 2.0 tdi with engine code CRBC with 150ph manual so recently had started to face a clank noise form turbo actuator or wastegate it hapennes when i very slowly press gas pedal and also when i turn off the engine and there is no error in obd11 scan but there is clanking sound...
  2. A

HOW TO IDENTIFY WHICH MIB2 HEAD UNIT YOU HAVE

In order to recognize the Headunit without removing it, it is necessary to hold down the MENU button on the radio for a longer time until another menu opens. In this menu you select the point "Software update / versions" and you will now see the software train. The SW Train Version (...
  3. A

[HOW TO PATCH] MIB2 MST2 ZR/PQ Technisat/Preh NON GPS UNIT Patch

About units There are two types of MIB2 PQ units: • Discover Media in short DM (With navigation/2 SD Card slots) – xxx 035 680 (xxx is 5C0, 7N5, 7N0…) • Composition Media in short CM (Without navigation/1 SD Card slot) – xxx 035 200 (xxx is 5C0, 7N5, 7N0…) DM is possible to do without...
  4. A

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2 Technisat/Preh Headunit Patch(gps headunits only with 2 sd card slots)

https://mibwiki.one/home/recent Sold my golf , so I won't be active here anymore Good bye
  5. A

[VW] Discover Pro MIB2.5 MHI2_ER_VWG13_K4525_MU1367 & MIB2 MHI2_ER_VWG11_K3342_MU1427 | CarPlay Android Auto | ifs-root EL Patch

Topic: Presentation of MIB - M ore I ncredible B ash Compilation of script-based tools that run DIRECTLY and ONLY on the MHI2 hardware in the Green Engineering Menu - GEM - and also in the RCC console! D-Link USB to network adapter is no longer required. Known problems: AUG22 X2XXX is only...