GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

engine temperature drop

thank you for sharing your thoughts, stopped worrying after all of your help :)
  2. V

engine temperature drop

Thank you so much for sharing your experience <3
  3. V

engine temperature drop

I will see if i can check it. Thank god its normal, i felt depressed every time i saw those numbers going up and down :D Thanks you very much!
  4. V

engine temperature drop

Then for the rest of the day car acts as normal. Only after night, but maybe thats normal too. Let me know guys, would appreciate any comments as i am a bit paranoid at the moment :D
  5. V

engine temperature drop

Hello, i got MK7.5 GTI DSG with ~15k km I have never owned any car that is 2018+ or volkswagen before, so there is few things i am really confused of. When engine temperature gets to 80 celsius sometimes i feel as it is stuck there for a while, then goes up as it should but i might be...
  6. V

taking notes before buying 16' DSG GTI

Thanks guys! Every thought you share, helps a lot! Maybe someone could share TOP websites of USA auctions, might look for something there. We have that tricky tendency in Lithuania when pretty much every owner lying about the condition and mileage, and we dont have law that can give me...
  7. V

You mean cleaning intake valves? To be honest i dont know actually what cars do we call high mileage if the car is 2016-2017, the white one in miles is aprox 77k. Maybe thats normal for 5 y.o. car that used to be new, but as i said i dont know so looking for any of your thoughts guys. Every...
  8. V

Hello guys, So the topic says it all :D Thinking of buying 16' GTI, and I want to ask for your thoughts and suggestions about most complicated problems that i should be aware of before the purchase. Or basically anything that would be usefull to avoid some mayor problems or risks f.e. max...
  9. V

Hello guys, So the topic says it all :D Thinking of buying 16' GTI, and I want to ask for your thoughts and suggestions about most complicated problems that i should be aware of before the purchase. Or basically anything that would be usefull to avoid some mayor problems or risks f.e. max...