GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

WTT: VW 19 Englishtown NYC

Looking for 18inch setup. all rims are in pretty good condition. one has very slight rash barely noticeable. they need some cleaning which i will when i get time too. The stress of driving these on nyc roads 😣
  2. S

SOLD VW MK7 / Audi Solowerks S1 Coilover Suspension - $265

This is a set of Solo-Werks S1 coilovers for MK7 & 7.5 Volkswagen GTI, R, Alltrack and Sportwagen 4-motion. They were used for about 6k miles and are in good shape. I bought them from a Alltrack owner who was trading in his car. I found out later that Base golf 1.8t s mk7 has 50mm struts in...
  3. S

WTB: 18" Durban Wheel (Urgent)

Per the title, I'm looking to buy a 18" Durban wheel for my TSI. One of my wheel got messed up in accident need a replacement Ideally I would like to purchase 1 without tire but that isn't a deal breaker. Located in Staten Island, NY. Thanks!
  4. S

Things to look out on 1.8T suggestions?

Hi guys, My car just went over 100k what are things i should look out for? (knock on wood) everything seem to be running smooth. Already have new spark plugs, rotors and break pads. Things i found i should look into 1. Front creaks probably some kind of bushings only on certain quick turns n...
  5. S

stupid idea to make my is12 turbo rattle go away :)

Hi guy, My is12 in my golf 7 s the turbo actuator rod rattles all the time on slow driving like 60-70% of the time. mostly rattles when in higher gear when engine has to push a little on slow speeds. If it annoys me to much I just give it more gas to have higher rpm or put it sports mode which...
  6. S

Can some one point what is extra with this jb4

Hi guys i bought bunch of stuff from a guy on this forum. I got a jb4 with bunch of stuff which idk why it has 3 boards. I guess only one is needed. two of them look the same third is same but different components.
  7. S

EPC light came and left ????

Hi guys, So today on my way home the car decided to misfire so i took my foot of gas immediately it did that for about few seconds and guess what EPC light came on. I kept on driving on, so i got on the highway well stupidest thing you give it more gas i guess. It seem to be working totally...
  8. S

Should i be concerned ??

It has been like that for a year car runs fine its 72 degrees out and it smoking like a chimney in cold winter. when it is a bit warmer then it seems to be normal. I have no idea what could be causing it. The car has been idling for a hour
  9. S

Coil pack?

Hi guys, Just wanted ask what's difference between these and which should i use? Got them with bunch of parts from guy so no idea just that go on mk7 lol (i hope so)
  10. S

Need some assistance with couple of issues

1-- Hi guys can some point what could be causing that rattly kind of sound while car is under load in this video i attached just driving me crazy as the car drives fine in sports or level area. these noise mostly occur when in higher gear going up hill like when the car is struggling to keep a...
  11. S

Can someone help me identify what could be the issue

Hi, Idk how these tan liquid spill showed up i cannot see it anywhere else. This was after a heavy thunderstorm drive i think. I checked it after two days . Usually i take a look every couple of days to see if everything looks good under the hood. Can someone help me with what could cause this...