GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dtfd

Black McGard Conical Lug Bolts - 30.5mm shank

As the title stays. I've got 20 Black McGard Conical Lug Bolts for sale. 30.5mm shank length. I picked these up from a member here and ended up grabbing a set of studs before ever mounting these. They usually go for around $140 new. I'm asking $70 shipped.
  2. dtfd

Third recall for the mk8

First it was the engine cover, then it was sensitive switches, now it's radiator/coolant hoses. First year model problems. https://www.autoevolution.com/news/volkswagen-golf-r-and-golf-gti-recalled-due-to-production-oversight-199998.html
  3. dtfd

SOLD

Single 18" Pretoria with a brand new Blizzak WS90 mounted for sale. The wheel was just touched up at the dealer and the tire is new, never mounted on the car never seen a single mile. SOLD
  4. dtfd

WTB: Single Englishtown Wheel

As the title says, looking for a single Englishtown wheel. Would like to pick it up semi-locally but I'm open to places in the N.E. I don't mind a bit of a drive within reason. Open to any condition, show me what you got.
  5. dtfd

Delete

Delete
  6. dtfd

Clark Plaid Fabric

So I need a yard or two of clark plaid for my car, but here's the rub I actually want it to match my seats. I've been poking around on ebay but none of those match the real clark plaid. (Notice how the vertical and horizontal red lines are different). Closest I've found is from relicate for...
  7. dtfd

Free: Maxton Spoiler - Massachusetts

As the title says. I got a Rennwagen spoiler for free from @Acadia18 so I've decided to pay it forward by giving away the Maxton spoiler that was on my car to a fellow forum member. Local pick-up in and around 02478. I could be convinced to meet up within a reasonable distance, but I REALLY...