GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIgeek812

WTB MK7 LP Passenger Side Headlight.

As stated. I'd like a working functional and free from damage mk7 LP passenger side headlight. Please let me know what you have. Willing to pay shipping. TIA
  2. GTIgeek812

17' GTI Sport 6MT 19,500$

Clean Title 79k miles Driven spiritedly but not tracked Asking 19,500$ Mods/Parts: Cobb AP with EQT Stage 2 CTS Catted DP with CTS High Flow Inlet Pipe AWE Touring Exhaust with Black Tips Southbend Stage 3 Daily Clutch with ECS Stainless Lines Audi Short Shifter with upgraded bushings and BFI...
  3. GTIgeek812

Pendulum Mount/Dogbone Mount Bolt Torque HELP

Recently purchased the 034 pendulum (dogbone) mount. I had a bit of trouble tightening the bolts down in the correct order to get all the holes to line up and did end up using new hardware. However; this is not my issue. When I finally got through and was torqueing the main bolt holds the whole...
  4. GTIgeek812

Aerofabb Spoiler Extension Question

Got this (https://www.aerofabb.com/products/vw-mk7-gti-golf-r-spoiler-extension) spoiler extension second hand. Was too good a deal to pass up and I have done 0 things to the exterior of my car. My question is does anyone know what size of 3M tape they use? Called aerofabb and they said they buy...
  5. GTIgeek812

Stock Parts Sell Off

Wanting to make some space in my garage so I'm seeing if anyone has any interest in any of the parts I have. Roughly 20-30k miles on most. 2017 Sport 6MT Rear Sway Bar (No Hardware) Engine and Transmission Mounts (Hardware) Intercooler tubes with clamps Shifter assembly Stock Side mirror turn...
  6. GTIgeek812

ISO 2017 Sport Interior Front Driver and Passenger Grab Handles

Looking for a set of black interior grab handles (5G9857607C82V) in good condition shipped to me 47441. Please pm for any offers. TIA!
  7. GTIgeek812

WTT BCRACING BR for stocks and a little cash

Coils been on for about 20k miles. Midwest weather. Looking for good set of stock dampers to put vwr springs on. Will entertain offers. PM if interested.
  8. GTIgeek812

17"Geneva With Michelin X-ICE 70% Life

Trying to get rid of my winter setup to get something that looks a bit better. The wheels are in great condition and the tires have a bit more than 65% life on them. Wheels measure 17x7 49mm offset 57.1mm bore 5x112. DM me offers. Zip is 47441. Willing to travel a bit. Trades offers welcome.
  9. GTIgeek812

Trade Konig Ampliform Bronze 18x8.5 +43 Michelin PS4S 235/40 Trade

Looking to trade my konigs for some 17" with some fat tires on them. I would rather have more meat on the tires for traction but I DO love the look. Willing to trade for 17" bronze wheels and tires of a similar quality. I have all winter to look for options. The konigs are about a year old. The...
  10. GTIgeek812

Trade Konig Ampliform Bronze 18x8.5 +43 Michelin PS4S 235/40 Trade

Looking to trade my konigs for some 17" with some fat tires on them. I would rather have more meat on the tires for traction but I DO love the look. Willing to trade for 17" bronze wheels and tires of a similar quality. I have all winter to look for options. The konigs are about a year old...
  11. GTIgeek812

Night Blue Metallic Front Bumper

The paint on these cars sucks. My current front bumper is rock chip infested. Right now I'm debating getting a new bumper from partify and putting a clear bra on it and installing it myself. All in, that would cost me around 800-900. I want to exhaust all of my resources before I get brand new...
  12. GTIgeek812

WTB: Night Blue Metallic GTI Sport Front Bumper in Good Condition

The paint on these cars sucks. My current front bumper is rock chip infested. Right now I'm debating getting a new bumper from partify and putting a clear bra on it and installing it myself. All in, that would cost me around 800-900. I want to exhaust all of my resources before I get brand new...
  13. GTIgeek812

WTB: IE V2 Carbon Fiber Lid

Just like the title says. Looking for the lid to the ie v2 cai.
  14. GTIgeek812

WTT: AWE Tuning Diamond Black Exhaust Tips for Chrome

Gently used. Some minor scratches but nothing major. Just wanting to switch to chrome.
  15. GTIgeek812

WTT: Konig Ampliform 18x8.5 w/BF Goodrich Gsport Comp2

Looking to trade my Konigs for something smaller. Looking for 17” wheels in bronze or copper. Don’t necessarily have to have tires on them. Depending on the wheels and what condition they’re in we could do cash from either party or just even swap. Indianapolis Indiana. Prefer somewhere in the...
  16. GTIgeek812

GFB DV+ Maintenance!

So I had some free time today and decided I was going to do some maintenance on my diverter. It seemed like I was getting a little less responsiveness and not as many "whoosh" noises if that makes sense. Upon taking the diverter apart, I noticed a few things. It was pretty gross and has quite a...
  17. GTIgeek812

FS: Stock Rear Sway Bar

Taken off the car at 28k miles. Still in good shape. Asking 50$. Buyer pays shipping. Looking to go to someone that is trying to go back to stock build and wants to take parts off.
  18. GTIgeek812

FS: Stock Air Box

Was on the car for less than 25k. Has a little wear. Buyer pays shipping. Hoping to help someone out that is trying to go back to stock. Would let go for 50$ + shipping.
  19. GTIgeek812

DELETE

I had an issue with shipping on my trans mount but the engine mount came no problem. Thought I’d check to see if anyone had one for sale on here before trying again.
  20. GTIgeek812

Input on Wheels and Tires + Pricing for Potential Sale

Hey guys! First off really appreciating the forums so far. Already sold some stock suspension on here. I'm in a 2017 GTI Sport 6MT 48k miles. FBO Stage 2 EQT So here's what I'm after, I have had Konig Ampliform 18s wrapped in BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2s 235/40 on my gti since August 2020. I...