GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

After almost 3 months waiting for a 2022 Golf R...I cancelled the order and rededicated myself to my Rabbit Edition. lolz. 5k mark up...ok....8k...no way.
  2. D

Fire on Board Transport Ship from Audi EV Batteries

I guess Lost at Sea counts as supply chain issues.
  3. D

Daks' GTI

That's what she said.
  4. D

Help - 2019 gti runs rough at idle and misfires- could it be PCV?

I got a 2019 Gti..i'm pretty sure it's the Vid.:LOL: Serioulsy...no problems with my Rabbit yet. Only 12k miles.
  5. D

I dropped it off to get ceramic tint and a front end clear bra...A and B pillars too.
  6. D

Possibly Stupid Spoiler Question...

Paintig the car red will make it go faster. At least it does in Warhammer world. :)
  7. D

PPF, Ceramic, both?

I'm getting PPF installed in 2 weeks. I'm impressed by your 2019 rabbit. I got mine 2 months ago(Urano Grey) and I thought mine coming with 5k miles was low!
  8. D

Official Urano Grey GTI / Golf Thread

Nice. Thanks. I was fearful that the rare paint color would not be easy to come by.
  9. D

I hope I never need to get my Urano gti painted, but I've seen a few Dodge and jeep suvs that are a close match. Might be more common paint.
  10. D

I only read Wool...but living in a post apocalyptic bunker kunda sux. Actually kinda reminds of the past 1.5 years.
  11. D

What's the best/worst thing you've bought off AliExpress for your car?

I think slavery is only allowed at the nike factories. :) Slavery is ok as long as the ballers are the masters now.
  12. D

Hi...Just got my Urano Grey Gti. I got it with less than 5,000 miles. Since it's the car I would of ordered in 2019 or 2020 if I had the $ at the time I went ahead and got it. Too bad it was(and still is) a bad time to buy a used car.
  13. D

Today...June 10th I tore part of my driver side front Spoiler off on a low curb. I've had my Lightly Used 2019 Urano grey Rabbit edition for about 2 weeks. I'm a sad panda.