Search results

1. B

Golf
  2. B

Delete

Delete
  3. B

Need help with AFS issue on Golf R

I bought a 2017 GOLF R that had the right light smashed. I purchased an used headlight with all the modules and and getting the AFS error. The light works other than the cornering light. The dealership said they couldn't reprogram it. Does anyone know what do to next?
  4. B

AC and Radiator Fan not working

I got this car recently after it was in an accident. The car started up and ac blew cold for a few seconds then stopped blowing cold. None of the AC compressor lines were visibly damaged. The car was super low on coolant. So I filled up the coolant. I checked the AC refrigerant and it says it...
  5. B

Please help me identify this Golf R and confirm some some upgrades

Please help me, I just golt this 2017 Golf R Stage 3? at Copart auction. It's from either Irving Tx or Arizona. I don't have keys yet, but I have identified a CTS turbo, ETS Catch Can, Vorex Exhaust. It has black vinyl roof wrap. Neuspeed Bronze Wheels. Anyone please help let me know whos car...
  6. B

MK7 golf R Front passenger strut wanted

Anyone have a passenger front side 2017 Golf R Strut with DCC for sale?
  7. B

Does anyone know whose golf R this was before the accident?

I just bought it from copart and it appears to be stage 2 or stage 3. Just trying to see if I can get more info, and possibly the keys.
  8. B

Does anyone know whose Golf R this was before the accident?

It has some ECS Parts and I am curious if I can find the original owner. I know he was from the AZ area.