GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. reddaugherty

+rep I sold him a helmet and everything went smoothly. Great guy with a great car.

+rep I sold him a helmet and everything went smoothly. Great guy with a great car.
  2. reddaugherty

Lenovo Yoga 9i Ultrabook

Selling this brand new in box Lenovo Yoga 9i with Core i7-1195G7, 16.0GB RAM, 1TB SSD. Asking $1100 OBO. Located in San Jose, CA but willing to drive a bit or ship. Timestamp
  3. reddaugherty

+rep super great to work with and would definitely sell to again.

+rep super great to work with and would definitely sell to again.
  4. reddaugherty

Filament Dryers! Sunlu S2 Filadryer in Black and White

Brand new in box Sunlu S2 FilaDryer filament dryers, one black and one white. Original price is $80 each, I am selling for $60 each or $100 for both SOLD
  5. reddaugherty

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

bump price drop on the helmet to $70
  6. reddaugherty

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

WTS Zamp FS-9 M2020 Motorcycle Helmet- size Large. Only used once, with a headsock. Perfect for autocross. Comes with original box with carrying bag. $80. WTS Daytona 3 Ton Low Profile Professional Floor Jack With RAPID PUMP, Green. Used only a few times, garage kept and in good condition. $100...
  7. reddaugherty

OEM plus style brake pads

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but if you remember, how does the initial bite of the iSweep 1500s compare to the OE pads? I'm looking for something that has a good bite and makes me feel confident in the cars braking abilities.
  8. reddaugherty

Clubsport S Muffler with EQT Burbles

I just bought the burbles in sport tune as it was on sale and I'd say that I have had pretty much the same experience as you. For reference, I have the Clubsport S muffler with a stock resonator and downpipe. The pops and bangs were super fun at first and put a huge grin on my face but now I...
  9. reddaugherty

Clubsport S Muffler with EQT Burbles

Hi, is anyone here running a Clubsport S muffler on their GTI with stock downpipe and resonator and have the EQT (or similar) burbles option? How noticeable are the burbles and do you think they are worth it? EQT is having a sale right now that makes it cheaper for me to add the burbles so I am...
  10. reddaugherty

Roof Rack Base Bars, Black Mirror Caps, license plate frame GTI, rear reflectors

It looks good! Thanks for the reply. Any reason why you're getting rid of the roof rack setup?
  11. reddaugherty

FS: OEM Roof Rack

Still available?
  12. reddaugherty

FS: New MK7 OEM base carrier bars / roof rack Golf GTI R

Willing to sell for $270 shipped to CA?
  13. reddaugherty

ECS Diverter Valve Spacer

Hi sorry, I didn't get a notification for this message. I am getting rid of it because I am concerned about reliability with it on. It should be probably around $10 to get it to NYC but if you send me a PM with your exact address, I can get you an exact price.
  14. reddaugherty

ECS Diverter Valve Spacer

Silver ECS diverter valve spacer. Used only for about ~100 miles. Works as intended, comes with mounting hardware. Asking $45 $35+shipping.
  15. reddaugherty

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

WTS ECS diverter valve spacer, silver. $45. Located in San Jose.
  16. reddaugherty

Okay to drive with only 2 diverter valve bolts?

Unfortunately I don't have either of those on hand. I did try looking around with a flashlight and I couldn't find anything.