GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

SOLD Bilstein B6 Damptronic (DCC) + VWR Springs + Eurosport Camber Mounts

Actually trading the car in this weekend so everything goes back to stock.
  2. O

Cobb Access Port AP-VLK-003 DSG Unlocked

Has EQT Stage 2 91 on it as well as TCU tune (would need to match your TCU ID). It is DSG unlocked in the event you need to purchase a tune. Looking for $600. Unmarried and ready to go. Located in Ontario California for locals or + ship.
  3. O

SOLD Bilstein B6 Damptronic (DCC) + VWR Springs + Eurosport Camber Mounts

Have roughly 400 miles on this setup. Was removed from my 2015 R with DCC. Will also include a set of bearings purchased at the same time. Pretty much almost a complete drop in setup minus a couple pieces. Located in Ontario California. Looking for $1000 or + ship (~$90) SOLD
  4. O

Ispiri FFP1 19x8.5 +37 and Yokohama 235/35/19

1500 for the set local or + ship.
  5. O

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Have parts from a 2015 R. Everything has roughly 500 miles and was bought new: Cobb AP DSG unlocked with EQT stg 2 91 and DSG tunes $850 Ispiri FFP1 19x8.5 +37 with Yoko Advan Apex 235/35/19 $1700 less than 500 miles on the set VWR stud conversion 70mm conical $120 Bilstein B6 damptronic with...
  6. O

2015 Volkswagen Golf R DSG DCC/NAV Oryx White

2015 Volkswagen Golf R DSG DCC/NAV Oryx White. 55,900 miles on it. Had DSG + Haldex done at EMD recently and performed an oil change. I also put on brand new pads/rotors both front and rear. Looking to get 27,500 for it. Located in Socal 91762 Picture is prior to being lowered but wanted to...
  7. O

Thanks! Wish shipping was cheaper on stuff like this
  8. O

Like new, ran these for approx 400 miles. Ordered direct and they came from Ireland. Tires are Advan Apex. Selling the car unfortunately and not planning to leave these on. For asking price I will include a like new VWR stud conversion with lugs (70mm length). Plenty of big brake clearance at...
  9. O

WTB: MIB2 and 8" screen/black trim

Still looking for something I can essentially plug and play. Socal if anyone is local.
  10. O

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Wanted for MK7R OEM exhaust Aftermarket intercooler
  11. O

Rex Super Sport MK7 to 7.5 Bumper Conversion Kit

Not painted, I just meant I haven’t decided if I want to do it at all because of that reason.
  12. O

Rex Super Sport MK7 to 7.5 Bumper Conversion Kit

Their shipping quote to me was about $350. I just get concerned with matching Oryx. My BMW was a nightmare matching their version.
  13. O

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Just wanted to see if someone can confirm. I'm putting these on my R (looks only), and I recently put on new pads/rotors. I can just keep my 340mm rotors and buy the calipers, lines and z26 pads? I don't care for the wear sensor, it's bypassed.
  14. O

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

19x8.5 +37 with 235/35/19 Advan Apex. VWR springs, B6 damptronics and Eurosport camber pucks.
  15. O

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Ispiri FFP1. Been eyeing these for a minute and finally ordered. Love the finish on them. Also got in the racingline stud conversion, ethanol sensor and Innovate gauge, Bilstein B6 (DCC) and VWR springs. Need to get some tires on these now
  16. O

Coilovers or Springs for Current Situation

Bought a used R and it has DCC. Currently 54k miles and looking to go a little lower. EMD is local so I was going to just go there and get springs initially. My only concern is the mileage currently on the car. I’d also need to buy at least 034 plates because I want to run a little more camber...
  17. O

HJC RPHA 11 DC/Joker Helmet Size Large

Wore this a couple times before I sold my bike. No scratches etc on it. Still have the original box as well. Located in Socal 91762. Looking for $380
  18. O

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

Looking for some insight. '15 R looking to throw on EMD springs and run 19x8.5 +37 on a 235/35. The other option is +45 but I don't want to run much as far as spacers go. Would the 37 fit even if it means screw mod?