GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Glow plug light

Where can I locate this? And as far as I know it is
  2. A

Glow plug light

Hi was hoping someone on here may be able to help me. So, when I seem to be going down an A road, when I reach over 60mph sometimes my car will go into limp mode and flash up with ‘ACC error and front assist’ then my glow plug light will flash, when I restart my car this will go and most of the...
  3. A

Oxidised headlamps

Apologies for the delayed reply, ive attached some images.
  4. A

Oxidised headlamps

Hi all, i’m hoping someone is able to help with this, ive tried a few methods now to clear the outside of my headlights and they feel smooth now like it’s done, could it be on the inside and is there a way to clean them if it is?
  5. A

Upgrading to mib 2.5

hopefully someone on here will more of an idea than me ive been told 2 different things, for me to upgrade to mib 2.5 with dynaudio do i need a new amp or can it be coded to work with my sound system?
  6. A

Upgrade to pro nav

Hi all new to the vw scene, so i recently purchased the golf gtd and it currently has the smaller touch screen installed i was wondering where i can upgrade this to the bigger pro nav screen with carplay so mib2 to my understanding? also is this change easy to do myself?