GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. six.k

Stage 2 EQT 91 White smoke on WOT pulls and braking or hard g turns @ high rpm

Help! I'm getting whitish blue smoke out of my exhaust on certain high g turns at a rpm higher than 4k or WOT pulls uphill while decelerating. Very much like in the videos below: I have since replaced the pcv with a new revision oem one. VAG-06K103495BL. When doing so i noticed alot of oil...
  2. six.k

Suspension Issue on VWR Springs + Bilstein B8

LONG STORY bought vwr springs and used with oem shocks n struts 20k miles later, front drivers side wheel is doing alot of scraping on bumps and looks visibly lower by 3/4 of an inch. 5k miles later, decide to replace the struts and shocks to Bilstein B8s. Ride height looks good! no more...
  3. six.k

Bilstein B8 Strut + Shock Upgrade Dust Boot Help!

So I've been running VWR lowering springs with stock struts and shocks for the past 15K miles and very early on the front struts started creaking and bottoming out more and more. I've finally scrounged enough to upgrade both the struts and shocks to Bilstein B8s but noticed that the new parts...
  4. six.k

HELP! Spilled trans fluid in engine bay and found these mystery screws!!

Just did my first dsg fluid change @ 60k miles (previous owner did one @40k) and I got lazy holding my funnel and tried to prop it up between my intake pipe and engine cover. Hose popped off the funnel and I proceeded to dump .2 liters of dsg fluid all over my engine. As I was cleaning my mess...
  5. six.k

WTB: Catted (Preferred) or Catless Downpipe (CTS preferred) 16 MK7 GTI

As the title states been hunting for a used downpipe. Seems I keep missing the ones that do get posted. I live in the greater Los Angeles area and am willing to drive out around 150 miles or so depending on price and location. THANKS!