GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. alvincurtains

For Sale: Thule Roof Rack (WingBar Edge & One-Key System) - NNJ

hello all. i bought the Thule WingBar Edge & One-Key System and im contemplating selling it to cover other mod expenses. - the rack hasnt been on the car for even two weeks yet, the locks haven't been installed at all yet and are brand new. - locally only (northen NJ), looking to get $700 for...
  2. alvincurtains

Looking for a GOOD body & paint shop (NJ)

hello egg lovers. i recently bought an FRP hood and need it prepped, some work on the surfaces to be smoothed out (typical on FRP from my understanding) and to be painted an oem color to match the car. - does anyone on here have solid recommendations that wont cost an arm and leg for good work...
  3. alvincurtains

For Sale: Thule Roof Rack (WingBar Edge & One-Key System) - NNJ

hello all. i bought the Thule WingBar Edge & One-Key System and im contemplating selling it to cover other mod expenses. - the rack hasnt been on the car for even two weeks yet, the locks haven't been installed at all yet and are brand new. - locally only (northen NJ), looking to get $700 for...
  4. alvincurtains

LOOKING FOR GAUGE(S) INSTALL

hellurrr, i just got the apr DTR6054 turbo installed and tuned. i had the boost and wideband gauges connected to power and semi-seated in CJM gauge pods. i have a sensor error on the boost gauge and need the wideband bung welded and connected to the gauge. does anyone know of a good euro...
  5. alvincurtains

*BOUGHT* WTB || EURO TAIL LIGHT FOR MK7.5 GTI (w/harness)

title speaks for itself. please DM! I have a 2019 GTI Rabbit and i’m looking for the Euro tail lights and harness. thanks in advance, located in NJ. 🙏🤍 (will pay for shipping)
  6. alvincurtains

WTB: 19" Golf R Pretorias

Hope all is well ! Looking for (set of 4) 19" Pretorias in Northern New Jersey. Any help appreciated. Thank you in advance. 🙏