GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. alvincurtains

Inspection

hey! fellow jersey human here. this is while tunes on APR still? I have the dtr6054 turbo and apr tune which they say is stage 3. I have to get inspected in march lol.
  2. alvincurtains

For Sale: Thule Roof Rack (WingBar Edge & One-Key System) - NNJ

hello all. i bought the Thule WingBar Edge & One-Key System and im contemplating selling it to cover other mod expenses. - the rack hasnt been on the car for even two weeks yet, the locks haven't been installed at all yet and are brand new. - locally only (northen NJ), looking to get $700 for...
  3. alvincurtains

BUMP. Roof rack was just uninstalled today. was on for about 5 months with absolutely no issues. Please DM with questions or offers.
  4. alvincurtains

lol no worries! a friend put me on these from amazon because i hate the ones that into the window. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HNUP7WU?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
  5. alvincurtains

Looking for a GOOD body & paint shop (NJ)

hello egg lovers. i recently bought an FRP hood and need it prepped, some work on the surfaces to be smoothed out (typical on FRP from my understanding) and to be painted an oem color to match the car. - does anyone on here have solid recommendations that wont cost an arm and leg for good work...
  6. alvincurtains

here are some images of it on the car, i dont think ive personally seen the wingbar edge on a gti yet but fully prefer it over oem. may just keep it if it doesnt sell, regardless.. thank in advance for looking and your time.
  7. alvincurtains

hello all. i bought the Thule WingBar Edge & One-Key System and im contemplating selling it to cover other mod expenses. - the rack hasnt been on the car for even two weeks yet, the locks haven't been installed at all yet and are brand new. - locally only (northen NJ), looking to get $700 for...
  8. alvincurtains

Official Cornflower Blue GTI / Golf Thread

here’s a photo of the gauges. also ended up mounting the 19” pretoria’s, oem euro tails, & fitting 4.5” exhaust tips.
  9. alvincurtains

sorry dude! i barely check this, i went with x series by gauges aem. digital boost gauge with APR boost tap and went with a secondary obd2 gauge to monitor AFR since i got lazy and didn’t commit to welding a bung to the downpipe. you can always reach out on instagram, same username if you ever...
  10. alvincurtains

dude the turbo sounds like a jet and i love it. did a small pull locally and hit 23 psi.
  11. alvincurtains

DTR installed and tuned this week along with some other goodies. Enjoy the week, CFB family.
  12. alvincurtains

LOOKING FOR GAUGE(S) INSTALL

appreciate it!
  13. alvincurtains

LOOKING FOR GAUGE(S) INSTALL

hellurrr, i just got the apr DTR6054 turbo installed and tuned. i had the boost and wideband gauges connected to power and semi-seated in CJM gauge pods. i have a sensor error on the boost gauge and need the wideband bung welded and connected to the gauge. does anyone know of a good euro...
  14. alvincurtains

*BOUGHT* WTB || EURO TAIL LIGHT FOR MK7.5 GTI (w/harness)

NO LONGER LOOKING. ** ALREADY PURCHASED. **
  15. alvincurtains

i ended up just pulling the trigger and buying a new set last night. i appreciate the response...

i ended up just pulling the trigger and buying a new set last night. i appreciate the response but i’m in cali for a few months for work anyway so i wouldn’t be able to meet you.
  16. alvincurtains

*BOUGHT* WTB || EURO TAIL LIGHT FOR MK7.5 GTI (w/harness)

title speaks for itself. please DM! I have a 2019 GTI Rabbit and i’m looking for the Euro tail lights and harness. thanks in advance, located in NJ. 🙏🤍 (will pay for shipping)
  17. alvincurtains

Apr turbo inlet pipe $60

DM sent. Or you can text me 551-404-2526
  18. alvincurtains

WTB: Spacers

I have garageline 15mm/20mm that I ran for about 2 months. You can DM me if interested.
  19. alvincurtains

… Appreciate it, pal.