GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rojito

OEM Black Carpet Floor Mats - $50

Like new OEM Black Carpet Floor Mats I pulled them out of my 2021 GTI the first day I got it and used the rubber Monster Mats the rest of the time I owned the car I sold the car and realized I still had these sitting in the plastic in the garage I’m located in the Orlando area, but I do have...
  2. Rojito

OEM Bike Holder Attachment - $175

I actually have 2 OEM Bike holder attachments I only used them once before I sold my car Comes with one key apiece I can sell them separately for $175 or together for $320 I’m located in the Orlando area I would prefer not to ship as they are kind of big, and I don’t have the boxes...
  3. Rojito

Like New OEM Cross Bars - SOLD

SOLD Like New OEM Cross Bars I had them for my 2021 GTI, but I believe they will work for the mk6 too I only used them once before I sold my car Comes with the rubber strip (installed), tool and 2 interchangeable keys I’m located in the Orlando area I would prefer not to ship as they are...
  4. Rojito

FS Tuning in Orlando

Happy Saturday. We’re going to be moving from Atlanta to Orlando in about a month, and I’ll be looking for a trustworthy indie shop (currently have one of the best in the industry just down the road). After searching the forum, FS Tuning seems to be the go to place for a lot of members in...
  5. Rojito

FS: OZ Racing Ultraleggera HLT on Michelin AS4 245/35 ZR19

OZ Racing Ultraleggera HLT 19x8.5 Matte Graphite Silver 47mm offset 5x112 bolt pattern (bolts included) Wheels are in like new condition with no curb rash or dents Mounted on Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4, 245/34/ZR19 run flat tires Local pickup only just south of Atlanta Cash only...
  6. Rojito

APR Haus Party

Anyone been to the APR Haus Party and gotten your tune done there? My son and I are heading out in the morning and I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on a stage 1. I’m curious as to what deals they’ve had in the past and what they charge to get it done during the event. TIA
  7. Rojito

FS: 18x7.5 OEM Pretorias with 225/40 r18 OEM Pirelli Tires

For sale: A set of OEM gloss black Pretorias that came on my 2021 GTI SE. 18x7.5 Pirelli Cinturato P7 225/40 r18 Roughly 12,000 miles on both Good condition with no curb rash I’m not looking to trade as I just bought a set of wheels and tires Located in Georgia just south of Atlanta Not...
  8. Rojito

57.1 mm Center Bore Wheel Manufacturers

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of wheel manufacturers that make 57.1mm center bore wheels? I’ve searched, googled, spent hours on here and various other websites and so far I’ve found Neuspeed, Apex, VMR and Avant Garde that make wheels that fit our cars directly. Am I missing any?
  9. Rojito

Left Lane Campers

My wife thinks I’m exaggerating when I complain about people camping out in the passing lane. I honestly don’t understand the mentality and it drives me nuts.
  10. Rojito

Son Almost Sacrificed Himself for the GTI

So, I woke up a couple of days ago to my wife telling me our son was ok, but… Not the best way to start the day. Apparently he was getting ready to leave for school but realized he forgot something in the house. Turned his car off, got out of the car and started walking toward the house. He...
  11. Rojito

Suspension Setup Pictures

First off, this is not another “what should I get to lower my ride” thread. I think I’ve kind of narrowed that part down. This is a “please show me your dope ass lowered ride” thread. Whether it’s kinda low, medium low, real low or dirt nasty low, I’d love to see them all and to know what...
  12. Rojito

For the Denver Crowd

13. Rojito

Tune Friendly Dealership in the Atlanta Area

I have a 2021 SE with just over 5,000 miles, and I’ve been thinking about going with the APR+ tune. I like the idea of the power train warranty and their current sale is about to push me over the edge. I was wondering if anyone with a tune has any experience (positive or negative) with any of...
  14. Rojito

Distant Cousins

Rojita and I made a new friend this morning! Pretty cool, especially considering how few GTI’s I see in this area.
  15. Rojito

The Long Way

Does anyone else deliberately take the long way to work, home, store, etc, just to get on the good driving roads? I take a longer back road to work on most days for just this purpose. It adds roughly 4 miles and 10 minutes vs the interstate, but it’s totally worth it to me. The first couple of...
  16. Rojito

Work Shenanigans

I flew halfway across the country today for a 20 minute meeting. Getting ready to fly back after waiting 6 hours for my flight back. Anyone else have to do anything ridiculous at work today?
  17. Rojito

Post Your Trade!

The post your deal thread got me curious about what everyone traded in for their GTI’s. Are you glad you did it? I went from a 2020 Frostbite blue Charger R/T, and I’m pretty stoked.
  18. Rojito

New to the Forum

Hi all. I wasn’t sure where to put my first post, so apologies if this is in the wrong place. I rejoined the VW club. Previously an owner of a Passat (wife’s car), 2011 CC Sport manual and a 2017 GLI manual. I picked up a 2021 GTI SE manual in Tornado Red on Tuesday I’m excited to be a part...