GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

GTI MK7 BOV

is it like a rubber funnel/cap that folds onto itself? if so ive seen that one before.
  2. B

GTI MK7 BOV

Lol thats where im at early 20's, i am coming from an 06 mazda 3 hatch.
  3. B

GTI MK7 BOV

Awesome, you've given me a lot of helpful answers. People like you help make the world a better place lol
  4. B

GTI MK7 BOV

Ok good to know, do you have any tune on your car? i was going to purchase the cobb accessport rather than getting something similar to the apr but was told apr doesnt do that anymore. which is why i was leaning towards the accessport
  5. B

GTI MK7 BOV

Awesome, I really appreciate your help. I will end up buying it rather than the bov. Would you think it would be worth it to also go ahead and buy the IE inlet pipe to match?
  6. B

GTI MK7 BOV

Is it really that much louder? I've watched videos and its hard to tell from a mic rather than in person. Did you purchase said intake?
  7. B

GTI MK7 BOV

lol, last question and i know you said to stay stock ill take your advice but what about something like the plumb back or forge recirculating bov that recirculates the air like the stock dv, same issue? ill probably just go with the IE v2 i just had also read that a CAI in the mk7 isn't really...
  8. B

GTI MK7 BOV

Ok, would that be able to be said about all cars? or is the mk7 dv just best all around staying stock? im sorry for all the questions i just dont wanna screw something up and regret all my life decisions.
  9. B

GTI MK7 BOV

thanks for the reply, why do you say bad idea? is there an issue with the life span of the turbo/engine? do you own a mk7 gti? what about a spacer for the stock dv?
  10. B

GTI MK7 BOV

I'm wanting to know if installing an aftermarket bov or dv is a bad idea to a 2016 gti. I've read good and bad reviews, good because people state that the new ea888 gen3 has no issues with releasing air instead of recycling the air through the system. But i read some reviews stating that it can...