GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

3P/3H Airlift Performance Setup - Got It!

My first time! Bring on H2O! 😁
  2. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

Thank you, again for this @swcrow !! It'll be on my car in no time! You know. No time, like whenever I find someone who wants to let a lady use their lift for a few hours. 😉❤️
  3. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

Dude. You're a rockstar! I fuggin missed this post until just now, but if my man still has it, That'll be another Airlift kit shipped x-country. 🤪
  4. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

Thank you! It finally sounds good so now I need it to look good too.
  5. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

Wicked! Thanks! I'll message him. 🙂
  6. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

I was looking there too! Sure it wasn't me? 😉
  7. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

I did! LoL. Alas, I was a day late and a dollar short. 😉 Appreciate the help, though!!
  8. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

Looking for a functional second-hand Airlift Performance setup. Not looking for slam series parts. Doesn't have to be the whole kit. I'd happily piece it together over time. Also happy to buy the whole thing in one go.
  9. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

anyone in NJ willing to let a GTI owner test drive their R?

I have a MT, but you could drive mine. It's not nearly stock so it'll give you an idea of what it will be like once you sink a load of money into it. 😉
  10. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

Supermoto's GTI Wrap Progress Log

I was thinking about the removal as well. I wrapped my wing mirrors a few times before I was happy with the result and taking it off in between was a pain. I think I settled on a Toyota color, actually. Lunar Rock in satin by APA. It's a pressure adhesive film which I've never used before so it...
  11. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

Supermoto's GTI Wrap Progress Log

Love this thread. I'm going to give it a go as soon as the weather gets nicer. Patience won't be my issue. What's gonna get me is, like you, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I'm really hoping that I don't get done and wish I paid someone else to do it! Thanks for the tips. I'm sure I will refer...
  12. That_R4t3D_R_Chick

Hi, Zero! I am looking for a harness and coding for the NA MK7.5 LED tails in my '16 Golf R...

Hi, Zero! I am looking for a harness and coding for the NA MK7.5 LED tails in my '16 Golf R. Please message me if you can help. Thanks!