GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bassface2112

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

Awesome, didn’t realize it was that straightforward, thanks
  2. bassface2112

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

I'd appreciate if I could be added to the rental list, also some info on how to do the programming would be awesome, thanks
  3. bassface2112

Building Otto

Damn... I had taken to calling mine ötto as well haha, one of us might have to change. Beautiful car though man I love the white GTIs
  4. bassface2112

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Nice of him to bump it down a bit, still rough though. This was my first moving ticket as well, that moment where you're just hoping they aren't flashing for you hurts haha
  5. bassface2112

The classy alcoholics thread

It seems like disliking Proper 12 is pretty common online, but I like it a lot. Not that I'm a connoisseur of whiskey by any means but I find it smooth and enjoyable, for a decent price as well I can't complain. I'm also mostly mixing it into cocktails so take that as you will haha
  6. bassface2112

Member List By State Thread

No garage either unfortunately haha, gonna have to get a cover eventually before we experience hail
  7. bassface2112

Member List By State Thread

Kyle- Tulsa, Oklahoma, doesn't seem like a lot of OK guys around here but frankly I don't blame y'all haha, basic tools and basic knowledge here.
  8. bassface2112

Would you know what the case would be if I'm residing in Oklahoma but I'm still using my license from California? I imagine the points would go on my CA license so would I need to do the school for there or in OK?
  9. bassface2112

Yeah this is looking like my other best option, gonna try to sign up for an online traffic class but I'm not too sure how it works, like I guess I should call to find out if the course is valid for knocking the points off my record?
  10. bassface2112

Yeah it doesn't help that people drive mad slow out here so I definitely stood out, 250$ down the drain, hopefully it won't push my insurance rate too high either, being my first ticket but I guess I'll find out
  11. bassface2112

Just brought home a speeding ticket lmao. 85 in a 65... 😭
  12. bassface2112

Wow - This Anti-VW Video from Scotty Kilmer Jumped The Shark

Scotty is the type to think all there is to a car is reliability, like nothing wrong with getting a cheap Toyota or Honda if you just need A to B, but he literally can't understand if someone wants something more fun to drive or with an upscaled interior lmao
  13. bassface2112

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I was actually gonna ask around here how to go about doing that, most of the guides posted have dead links for the dongle programming, I understand i'll probably need to get it through the rental thread here, but what's the process for actually doing it? I have a 2 door and I've heard its...
  14. bassface2112

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Had my '16 S for like a year and a half now so I'm finally gonna start doing some things to it, started out simple today with removing the clutch assist spring and installing a clutch stop. Just ordered the Helix soundbox so that's up next, then it's the tint I think, really looking forward to...