GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VWeGoBeachNow

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

I missed out about two weeks ago on a set of 19 inch pretoria's on offer up. Still looking for a clean set of the grey metallic (blue chrome) Thanks!
  2. VWeGoBeachNow

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Just installed the Osram dynamic black edition mirror lights from DAP. Took 45 mins being super careful not to break anything. I have to say the hardest part is putting back on the mirror cap.You slide it in from inside out watching the mirror clips go underneath the tabs to lock in . Also...
  3. VWeGoBeachNow

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Hey that looks so clean. Does your reverse fog light work? I just got my Euro tails installed today but I haven't got my euro switch yet to see if my reverse fog works. It's not like I'm going to be using it but just wanted to see if other people have it? I got the magneti marelli and the dap...
  4. VWeGoBeachNow

2022 USA Spec Golf GTI/R Order Guide

Ah I c. The dealer right next to me here has a pomelo yellow Autobahn MT listed 6 days ago for $40,099. Let's see what happens.
  5. VWeGoBeachNow

2022 USA Spec Golf GTI/R Order Guide

I haven't seen any new MK8s here in Southern California. Are people just not buying or buying it and having it shipped out if state. Maybe I'm just not out on the road enough to see them.
  6. VWeGoBeachNow

My GTI new garage companion

I can't fit both in the garage but here you go 😛
  7. VWeGoBeachNow

Got a used neuspeed 64.10.15 power module for $200. Took me 45 mins to install from top. It's set at +5 and I'm using 91 here in California. It should have came like this from factory. I'm pretty stoked. No codes or problems after 50 miles. My car is bone stock and I don't plan on doing...
  8. VWeGoBeachNow

VW Carefree Coverage on 2020+ cars

Hi there, I took my car in a couple months ago to my local VW dealer for 20k service when I only had 7k miles. It was covered and I had no problems. I checked to make sure my oil was new and it was.
  9. VWeGoBeachNow

MK7 Confessions

My first car was a 95 Acura Integra LS automatic that I turbocharged and blew the motor but my first VW is a 88 Vanagon Wolfsburg 2 .1 manual with a whopping 95 hp (probably less). Got it 11 years ago and I drive it more than my Mk7.5.
  10. VWeGoBeachNow

Loose fenders?

Oh whew 🙏 I thought I got a defective car haha
  11. VWeGoBeachNow

Loose fenders?

I noticed where the front fender meets the A pillar it feels "loose" on both sides. I was washing my car and as it kind of sinks in a little bit when you press on it. Does anyone else notice that or is there something wrong with my fenders 🤔 Much thanks!
  12. VWeGoBeachNow

MK7 Confessions

Bought car back in March. Put a little over 400 miles so far. Haven't hit redline. Fastest I have gone is about 75 mph. Please forgive me!
  13. VWeGoBeachNow

Thank you so much for posting! That looks really good!
  14. VWeGoBeachNow

I want those too!
  15. VWeGoBeachNow

I guess I could have been more specific 😜 *edited original*
  16. VWeGoBeachNow

Hi, Anyone have any current pics of Neuspeed RSe11R in gloss bronze on their DIB? Thanks!
  17. VWeGoBeachNow

Thanks for the reminder! I will do that next 🙂
  18. VWeGoBeachNow

Of course the cabin filter was not replaced when I bought my VW CPO MK7.5 back in March....Here what it looks like at 6600 miles. I replaced it with a Mahle Lak 888 carbon filter. Make sure ya'll check yours and give it a good vacuum around the housing since there will probably be some debris. I...
  19. VWeGoBeachNow

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTB: Longshot but I'm looking for 18 inch Pretoria's in Sterling Silver :p Orange County, CA Thanks!