GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. g_berserk

Newb to FPS, what you recommend for offline play?

Well, not total newbie, but my experience limits to CS 1.6, Half-Life, Unreal Tournament II, Killzone, Halo (I didn't actually liked it), Rainbow Six (a few of them) and recently Bioshock Infinite. So, I have the basics of movement and gameplay, and although I prefer the keyboard+mouse...
  2. g_berserk

Not so expensive stuff to get from Germany

Ok, here's the deal. My sister is living in Germany from some time now, and is coming to visit us in a couple more weeks. My birthday was just a few days ago and now she's asking me what I want her to bring me from there. I have a couple simpleton ideas, but I would like to hear what you guys...
  3. g_berserk

Showoff your virtual DUBs (Forza Content)

I know that there are several threads regarding Forza 2 for the Xbox 360, but I wanted to make this one just for showing off the cars along with specs, and any hint you want to give regarding the setup :thumbsup: Here are some of my garage: Volkswagen GTI 2006 Basically I tryed to...
  4. g_berserk

Best lens to match human perspective.

Well, I looked for a bit and couldn't find much information on this. For now 99% of the pics I have are shot with my cellphone wich has a crappy built-in camera with supposedly 32mm lens. But then, from time to time I use my dad's camera with a 37-85mm lens. Now, the thing is that when I find...