GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Buck43

Sold

Sold the GTI, took it off prior and have wiped my credentials from it so ready to go for the next person. 250 OBO. PM me if interested! Thanks!
  2. Buck43

Mk7.5 GTI stock exhaust

Haven’t removed yet however just ordered new cat back and seeing if someone is needing to buy stock cat back. Asking 300 plus shipping or if you’re in Colorado and wanna pick it up that works. Let me know! Oh and edit, it only has 900 miles on it, incredibly clean lol
  3. Buck43

Jb4 91 octane high altitude

Hey guys, looking for some guidance. Purchased used and installed jb4.. little nervous about running map 1 being around 6k altitude and only having access to 91 octane. Not too mention it gets HOT in the summer. Big question is, if I just stay on map 1 with no other adjustments will I be fine...
  4. Buck43

New member, build ideas...

Hey guys, new GTI owner coming from having an STI and trying to get used to this new world of only 2 pedals.. lol anyway I’ve been reading through everything and so many different opinions on APR, unitronic, IE and JB1/4. Now I bought brand new, she has 250 miles on her now and doesn’t see too...