GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Ethanol or Methanol or octan boost

I had not seen that message yet so I asked you about methanol earlier, what do you mean by E20 mixture, in my country there is only 92 and 95 gasoline.
  2. A

Do you mean by ( hurts gas mileage) that it increases gasoline consumption, and what is the correct percentage of its use, and do you know the difference between it and methanol? Thank 🙏
  3. A

I have mk7 1.2 model 2013 In that period, my country is going through a problem of poor quality of gasoline, and this is affecting some cars, especially those that depend on turbo, and it has become a problem in the engines of those cars, some of my friends told me to add (ethanol) to improve...
  4. A

Catalytic system cleaner

Any one try this product on video
  5. A

Catalytic system cleaner

I prefer to understand first then ask to make sure the technician's have correct knowledge
  6. A

Catalytic system cleaner

I want someone to help me, my car MK7 model 2013 has a 1.2cc engine, I want to use one of them is better, knowing that I am more afraid of Liqui Molly because it is placed directly on the air gate and I am afraid that it will spoil the gate. Are these fears correct, most importantly I want...
  7. A

Golf 7 Tank liters

My car model 2013, it's the same capacity right because i know that the models above 2017 have some changes
  8. A

Golf 7 Tank liters

I own a Golf 7 and was asking about the total number of liters on my car tank
  9. A

Best tuning

I do not think it is good for you to make fun of me, my friend, in my country everything is very expensive. For example, if I wanted to put a 2000cc engine, it would cost me 150,000. Do you not think that it is a large sum? So I try to find other solutions, and finally, thank you.
  10. A

Best tuning

What are your experiences in tuning the car? I own a Golf 7 manual system with a 1200cc engine. So if I had tuned the car in a first or second stage, would the engine or transmission spoil, knowing that I am in a country that has a hot climate?
  11. A

Best tuning

What are your experiences in tuning the car? I own a Golf 7 manual system with a 1200cc engine. So if I had tuned the car in a first or second stage, would the engine or transmission spoil, knowing that I am in a country that has a hot climate?
  12. A

Coolant 🤚

I want the best in extremely hot weather, because I have a hot climate go to +40 °
  13. A

Coolant 🤚

Which better liqui moly or motul? And how many liters of distilled water must be mixed with them, because it is of course concentrated.
  14. A

Coolant water

Is this specification from Liqui Molly identical to the 2013 Golf 7 model, and it is the best Liqui Moly or motul?
  15. A

Radar detector

Of course it is illegal, and I am asking about a car-mounted radar because I have heard that it is already coming down from Volkswagen in the R version.
  16. A

Radar detector

I ask if there is really a radar detector that can be installed in the car Golf 7 and what is its model and how is it installed because I heard that it is in the R version.
  17. A

Best liqui moly oil

That's good I will search for the email of liqui moly support and email them
  18. A

Best liqui moly oil

Thank you my friend 🌹 And I will wait for other vote or advice